Waterskipping

Newfee

Reaction score
anygood spots to do some waterskipping around spruce grove/stony area with all this melting snow? someone must know or have a place for this?

Newfee

Reaction score
found a spot :D

Attachments

• IMG00097.jpg
    IMG00097.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 170

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you do long enough runs in deep enough water you can get your story published....Darwin Awards :eek::nono: Don't over doo it.:D

Newfee

Reaction score
dont knock it till you try it (Intentionally that Is) Its actually quite fun For anyone confident enough to have a go.

cat girl

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We have a get together every April and have water races. We do it on our big slough/dugout and put on a BBQ and well umm pop. It's a blast!! I NEVER ever take mine on but I will ride my guys LOL Even pulled a calving sleigh with riders a few years ago. Yes we are rednecks... but it sure is fun :D The vidoe's are a hoot to watch the rest of the year ;)

cat girl

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hanna used to have races on Fox Lake July 1st weekend..not sure if they do it anymore or not. If you call Checker'd Flags they could probably tell you.

Newfee

Reaction score
OK sorry but I need more info than that I only been living here for about 2 years now so i dont know many places or people

Top Bottom