Waterline

Switch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Waterline Stains

Well with another boating season almost over, I pulled the boat, dock and lift out and noticed i have a waterline stain on the very bottom of my transom. With the water level out at the lake getting high this year the water lapped at this edge of the boat and the bottom leg of the motor staining both. Does any one know of a good product to get rid of this type of stain, any input would be appreciated.
:waterskiing:

Last edited:

Bugs

Reaction score
Re: Waterline Stains

Get some toon brite it works great. Just watch when buying it though cause there is 1 for fiberglass and 1 for poontoons (Alum).

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

liquad VIM,, works wounders!!! just wax it after

sledderdoc

Super Senior Member
Reaction score

Well with another boating season almost over, I pulled the boat, dock and lift out and noticed i have a waterline stain on the very bottom of my transom. With the water level out at the lake getting high this year the water lapped at this edge of the boat and the bottom leg of the motor staining both. Does any one know of a good product to get rid of this type of stain, any input would be appreciated.
:waterskiing:

Ummm did you not see the forecast for this week? and weekend? :nono: Not pulling mine till likely October if this keeps up.

Iron Horse Racing

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Ummm did you not see the forecast for this week? and weekend? :nono: Not pulling mine till likely October if this keeps up.

X2 We spent the weekend at Buffalo Lake saw a few guys pulling in there docks, but with the current forecast am looking forward to another great weekend on the water....

sledderdoc

Super Senior Member
Reaction score

X2 We spent the weekend at Buffalo Lake saw a few guys pulling in there docks, but with the current forecast am looking forward to another great weekend on the water....

Yup my neighbor packed it up this weekend too ..... Takes only a couple hours to pull pier and lift. I will wait till the last possible minute.

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

yeah hard to even think about winterizing yet with a temp of 34 yesterday and more to come.

Top Bottom