1775 XD engine swap.

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Neil, did you/are you looking to sell your sport jet pump? have a buddy looking for a used pump.

Sold it last fall. It’s back in another boat now. Fire fish had brand new pumps for a good price awhile ago

snoflake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks Neil, I knew Steve had some new ones. Guessing there must be some used out there as the motors pile up and some people not rebuilding. My homie may have to bite the bullet and buy new.

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks Neil, I knew Steve had some new ones. Guessing there must be some used out there as the motors pile up and some people not rebuilding. My homie may have to bite the bullet and buy new.

For the price he was asking I wouldn’t even think about used. Came complete. Bucket and all. Just need the wear ring lined. And I know a guy!

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So after a disappointing water test Monday things I think have improved. Monday put it in buddy’s pond. It was a no go. Wouldn’t start the fuel pumps did nothing and had no power to ecm only starter. And it leaked bad really bad! Figured out it was the stomp grate bolts that are leaking through the pump because it’s not installed so no big deal. But wiring is not my thing so stressed that hard. Everything looked good and correct. Tested some stuff and looked good. But here the guy that built my harness for me never hooked up the one wire the key power. So after some calls to him tried a few suggestions and boom it’s good, or as far as I can tell until I get it in the water. Pumped now

06 Dragon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You will forget about all those small set backs once she is up and running full steam ahead.
Great build, congrats!

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
1c97e85f478fa1fd6023f5a861270cfd.jpg

Got some progress on the swim deck. Finish it up tomorrow! And maybe go run it in some water

pfi572

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You are probably going to need after plain on bottom or big trim tabs but always best to test first like you’re doing .
Adjustable nozzle will slow you down to much if trimmed down to far .
Looks really good .

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You are probably going to need after plain on bottom or big trim tabs but always best to test first like you’re doing .
Adjustable nozzle will slow you down to much if trimmed down to far .
Looks really good .

Yah will see what it’s like. But wouldn’t surprise me if I needed something. Can always shim my uhmw to. And with the trim nozzle shouldn’t be to bad.

Clode

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No fk I need him on the water, he's usually the only one that can make it to where i get stuck lol same goes for him. Its a strange partnership.
Sounds more like a relationship.....potential bro-mance

Top Bottom