water drains for enclosed trailer

waynemags

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey all. i have a 2011 aggaziz 16ft vnose enclosed. heated and insulated. haul sleds in winter. has rear barn doors. problem is water freezing around bottom of entry door and rear doors after sleds thaw. what kind of ideas out there for drains. the floors are level right now.was thinking maybe kitchen sink style drains in the back. its also spray foamed underneath. need to get the water out so doors aren't froze shut when trips done.

Deasoninc

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I used 12' sink drains counter sunk into the floor where the water pools. In the summer I put the plug in to eliminate the dust.

DDrake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I used 12' sink drains counter sunk into the floor where the water pools. In the summer I put the plug in to eliminate the dust.

I am havin the same issue with my trailer. If u could post a couple pics it would be appreciated.

vodoo103

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Some of the tile companies carry a really nice / simple square drain that can easily be recessed into the floor. Can Glue a piece of ABS pipe on pointing down & backwards with a piece of screen on the back or a wad of steel wool inside to keep the critters out.

Top Bottom