Was santa good to you?

J-Roc

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Merry Christmas everyone!

Hope everyone gets to spend lots if time with loved ones!, What did Santa bring?

From my wifey, I got a 30 piece maximum gear wrench set, socks( never thought I'd be happy about that! Times change!), underwear, pj pants, and some awesome stocking stuffers.

From the father in law in got a coin set, flex head gear wrenches, and a drill bit set (bought him the same one. Was classic).

Spending tonight with my family. Can't wait!

sorsy

Reaction score
Merry Christmas to all!!! Yes Santa (AKA the wifey) was great to me....new pair of stomper boots, set klim gloves, klim tow rope, and a new klim hat....think this one is a keeper for sure!!

Syclone74

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Don't know what I did to make it on the nice list but Santa didn't disappoint. New radar detector and 1/5 scale gas powered losi desert buggy. But Santa was also very good to her to. Lol. Hope everyone had a happy Christmas and all the best in the new year.

skeeter800x

Reaction score
got a certificate to spend at the local DOO dealer. Looks like either a T-Motion or clutch kit going into the 2012 etec.

DDrake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Got some tools and some under armour driwear,new helmet and the topper. An infrared heater for the sled trailer.The boy got some powder grips and knee pads for his F5. And for momma got some under armour driwear,some T-max socks and some stuff for her car. Merry Christmas to everyone and hope everyone has a safe season.

Old-Soul

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Got a great dual-trouble light stand, some AMSOIL for the sled and $100 to Turple Bros along with some other rad stuff.

Merry Christmas!

Nytroman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
New lake lot house this fall so been Christmas since Oct stocking it. Back from cancun with the family last week so Santa just loaded the floor around both trees for my 4 yr old daughter. But Wife did get rum glasses for the bar and a wall mount for bedroom TV. I got some movies and nose trimmer lol. Headin to a dinner now then sledding round here till work starts next year.
Merry Christmas and a happy new year.

I

Rbrduk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well Santa been bring stuff in since the fall.
For me, a new sled suit, powder keg, exit shocks, electric impac and sockets.
For the wife, painting supplies ( brushes, paints, canvases), a new wedding ring set ( she said no as a gift but not my fault she lost the original set in August).
The best part spending time with family and friends.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well that ol bastage, drank all my beer last night, left me one this morning! he started to drink the gibson's whiskey, but left half a bottle, no mix though! otherwise a nice quiet christmas.

hcr ditch banger

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
great Christmas -work. got a new 2013 m8 162 limited with a few extras an a beer mug step daughter got a used almost new 2013 m8 153 limited with exrtas, step son new iphone an ps4 to come yet. wife got a used 2011 bison live in horse trailer . best of all everyone is heath is good an most of got to be with family wish everyone a good Christmas an a happy new year an a safe riding season.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Got all kinds of presents...kind of spoiled

Best part the girls and their husbands came over for dinner and drinks.

Everyone is healthy and happy ......Thats most important. ;)

Pawel

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I guess I was a good boy this year because cuz I got spoiled,
Sirius radio with home kit for the garage,snobunje,509 films DVD,helmet cam,clothes,cologne but none of this beats watching my 18 month boy open up his presents and his eyes light up :)
Hope everyone had an awesome Christmas, Happy New Year from my family to yours!

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
I was sorta hoping the creeps that broke into my truck a couple of weeks ago and stole all my Avy and riding gear would return it.....guess not.
Christmas is all about the kids and grand kids for me so if I score a pair of socks I'm thrilled.

Sent from my phone ---- is anyone listening ?

gates559

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was sorta hoping the creeps that broke into my truck a couple of weeks ago and stole all my Avy and riding gear would return it.....guess not.
Christmas is all about the kids and grand kids for me so if I score a pair of socks I'm thrilled.

Sent from my phone ---- is anyone listening ?

Yeah you said it. Next year I don't want anything. Just going to look after the kids. I buy what ever I want all year long anyways.

gibsons

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
treager smoker, fancy old fashion popcorn machine, chef's choice sharpening station, and a few northface hoodies. Bought my mother and her husband a 2500.00 credit at marlin travel for being the best grandparents on earth, plus she has never been anywhere warm and is slowly going into retirement. She's worth it.

Top Bottom