Warn Rebate for Truck/ATV winches and Plows ends DEC 31 AND Warn increasing Pricing

RapidRev

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Website
www.rapidrevolutions.com
Warn just told us we (all Warn dealers) are getting a pricing increase come Jan 6th and the Rebates will be over Dec 31st so if you need a winch or a plow or any Warn product now is the time to do it.

Incase you were not aware Warn has taken MAP (minimum advertised price) pricing to the next level and there is no warranty for any winches sold below the MAP and the dealership that sold you the product below MAP can lose their Warn rights. So it doesn't matter how much you phone around you can't get a better price unless the Warn Dealer is willing to lose Warn. Now some places can still sell for more then MAP which is fine but we sell for the exact MAP price so you know you are getting the best deal.

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Do you guys work on Warn Winches?
I've used mine 3 times in my Powerwagon and I think the thermal link went.
I can power out but not in?

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

RapidRev

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Website
www.rapidrevolutions.com
Depends on the product we sell just about all the brands and in most cases Warn is still one of the better ones. The ATV Pro vantage winches we find are faster, quieter and more power efficient then the competition. Plus with a Lifetime internals warranty and 3 year electrical warranty you are covered for a long time. The last generation of RT, XT winches we warrantied tons of them the new Pro Vantage we have warrantied one in the last couple years since it was released. They also have now produced a better thumb controller that has the 12' cable plug right in the side of it so that's a nice feature no one else has copied yet. With our dollar tanking Warn has definitely become a more expensive option.

iceman5689

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Warn 8274 still in my opinion best winch on the market. I'll I've touched on it was new solenoid pack/ free spool and oil change in 37 yrs. Pay for what you get as the saying goes, however I don't think I'd replace any of my atv's again with a warn. Superwinch or smittybilt will do the job for smaller end winches at fraction of the cost.

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes we work on all winches just drop off the winch or if you want to bring in the whole truck give our service department a call to arrange a time. Thanks
What's your shop number and where is it located. Would love to get winch fixed.

RapidRev

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Website
www.rapidrevolutions.com
RAPID REVOLUTIONS

14935 112Ave NW, Edmonton, AB, T5M 2V6, CANADA

780-455-7553 Toll Free 1-866-455-7553

Mon - Fri 9am to 5:30pm Thursdays Open till 7pm Saturday 9am to 3pm CLOSED Sunday and long weekends

www.rapidrevolutions.com

RapidRev

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Website
www.rapidrevolutions.com
We sell a lot of the Smittybilt winches. But the wiring it comes with isn't the greatest but if you have old Warn Wiring is the best combo with the smittybilt winch. The 3000lb winch we have on sale for $210 and the warranty depot for them is in town as well.

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I agree with the 8274. I have had 5 of them. But I doubt I would buy a new one now. I think they are over $2000 aren't they? Last one I bought new was in about 1999 and with my discount was $1400. But now to buy a quad winch for $1000????? That is crazy. Don't get me wrong Kevin this isn't about your place as you guys are great but warn really has to look at the market and step back imo

doorfx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We sell a lot of the Smittybilt winches. But the wiring it comes with isn't the greatest but if you have old Warn Wiring is the best combo with the smittybilt winch. The 3000lb winch we have on sale for $210 and the warranty depot for them is in town as well.

Is that the vantage? Just the winch or the whole kit ?

RapidRev

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Website
www.rapidrevolutions.com
The 3000lb Smittybilt is $210. The Vantage 3000 in steel is $370 and synthetic $470. The provantage comes in 2500lb, 3500lb, and 4500lb and has a $50 US rebate on right now which is $70 Canadian roughly. We take care of the rebate for you so you don't forget to mail it or anything. The 3500lb steel cable is $550 ($480 after rebate) and synthetic $690 ($620 after rebate).

iceman5689

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I agree with the 8274. I have had 5 of them. But I doubt I would buy a new one now. I think they are over $2000 aren't they? Last one I bought new was in about 1999 and with my discount was $1400. But now to buy a quad winch for $1000????? That is crazy. Don't get me wrong Kevin this isn't about your place as you guys are great but warn really has to look at the market and step back imo
$2500 now, better off finding a used one and rebuilding it. The solenoid pack is the only costly repair to that winch. Couple on kijewjew $500

RapidRev

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Website
www.rapidrevolutions.com
The 8274 Solenoid pack is $450 the lower housing service kit is $55 and the Brake service kit is $140. So pretty cheap to repair an old one. The solenoid pack is the most common part to die in my experience.

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ok these guys are fawking phenomenal just saying. I called Rapid Revolutions about the winch on my truck, talked to Kevin and described what was going on and he said he'd call back in an hour which he did.
Told me he did some research and found the probable cause and to take a picture of the motor assembly on the winch and he'd get the part I need and if he can get it by Saturday they'll have it fix.
Now that right there is service.

Top Bottom