War is imminant...

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Countries that border Israel aren't going to be happy with the nuclear fallout if Iran bombs Israel. Could escalate into a world war. Maybe the yanks should send Seal Team 6 over there, take out the Iranian leadership. I'm sure there would be alot of Iranian people happy if that happened. Why not ? The Seals are on a roll in the last year. Lol.

I have often thought that is a solution but then again the US has to watch how other countries react taking out the leadership of a sovereign state. May have a huge backlash on their hands.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The Iranians are blaming the Mossad for taking out a couple of there key nuclear scientists and Israel is blaming the Iranians for some recent terrorist bombings. That is how these things start unfortunately.

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Whatever happens, we can be sure the usa will only make it worse as history has proved many times! They need to go back to their old values of not getting involved.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure Israel can take care of themselves in this type of scenario. They launch and Israel will counter. And the world will change forever......

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Whatever happens, we can be sure the usa will only make it worse as history has proved many times! They need to go back to their old values of not getting involved.

Just for chits and giggles Cyle........what would be your thought if Iran decided to pointed the weapon at us? Think we can take them or do we just turtle?

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just for chits and giggles Cyle........what would be your thought if Iran decided to pointed the weapon at us? Think we can take them or do we just turtle?

That is a different story. Why does the usa need to get involved in everything? They don't and they cause more problems by doing so.

These countries have been fighting forever and will never stop. As long as they are only affecting themselves who cares.

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That is a different story. Why does the usa need to get involved in everything? They don't and they cause more problems by doing so.

These countries have been fighting forever and will never stop. As long as they are only affecting themselves who cares.

Where is Cycle and who replaced him with someone who has some sort of sensible responses?

But it is a fact, if another country were to want to attack us, we would need the US's aid. So they infact would have to get involved. Canada's military is far from adequit to protect a country the size of our own and we rest on the support of our friends South of us.

I lived in the US for a period of time and I enjoyed hearing their views on military support in other countries. They are not entirely wrong. They are protecting their assets and best interests.

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I have to agree with cyle for once and like he said that is a whole different story if they decide to point at us considering our two nations depend on each other in one way or another. I strongly believe that if there is any intervention one way or another it must be thru a UN mandate. Unfortunately the UN lacks any bite in recent times especially when some nations decide to go on their own.....hint hint WMD in Iraq :confused:

jwood99

Reaction score

Have you watched "Team America" its cause they are the world police lol

Ameica F*!K yeah

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have always said that the US treats war like this. Its better to fight the enemy on his soil instead of your own. Destroy there infrastructure and leave there own intact. Might be a smart move?

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have always said that the US treats war like this. Its better to fight the enemy on his soil instead of your own. Destroy there infrastructure and leave there own intact. Might be a smart move?

I am ok with that strategy but I am not ok how the US determines who their enemy is. Would rather see it based on a threat to their country such as the 9/11 as opposed to going in because of oil or national interests. If they go into a region because of national interests then we should look in the mirror as they have a lot to gain by controlling our resources etc etc. Scary stuff!

dzignr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.crowsnow.org
Maybe we will get one huge mother f@@@ing plasma storm from the sun and it will render everything that uses electronics as useless as a 1969 ski-doo, leaving them all to attack one another with sticks and stoners and barley sandwiches. Could be a whole new market for Canadian soft-wood lumber industry and Molson's could be reborn to export-ale to the middle-east.

... well I did say "mabey" 32 (6).png

Top Bottom