Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
GetRDone has a 24 footer in the marketplace for sale

have a look:

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I've also got a 24 bunk Model,still has 6 months warenty!
May just keep it and rent it out!
catmando!

GRD

Reaction score
Hey guys & gals

Was wondering who out there is thinking of getting rid of there travel trailers this season.
Looking for a 26'+ trailer with bunks.

Dont want any 5th wheels as I want to throw the quad in the box for our trips. If anyone knows of any please pass the info on.
Pm me and I'll pass on my ph# to discuss any options

As tylerg mentioned I have one for sale.... Only used one season (pulled it with a 1/2 ton)... I bought a 1 ton now the wife wants a bigger trailer/5th wheel. Send me a PM for more info..

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Getrdones looks nicer than mine,Mine has been used lots,still in great shape but not in any hurray to sell it!
catmando!

Culvert

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys,
I was in Edmonton just last week and could get a 29' 08 trailer for $20,000. payments are easy but...This will be the first travel trailer and was looking for a little less price. Only got out 1 time last year with truck and camper. So dont want to spend alot to have it sitting in the yard.

Also being up here in Cold Lake, the drive to look at items is a pain.

GRD

Reaction score
Thanks guys,
I was in Edmonton just last week and could get a 29' 08 trailer for $20,000. payments are easy but...This will be the first travel trailer and was looking for a little less price. Only got out 1 time last year with truck and camper. So dont want to spend alot to have it sitting in the yard.

Also being up here in Cold Lake, the drive to look at items is a pain.

Good luck in your search... Sounds like a good price a new one!

slabm7

Reaction score
We just bought a TT in october, it was a good time of year to get a deal. We ended up getting a used one because we didn't know how much we would use it. We ended up getting a 1995 22' Chateau. It has everything that the new ones have except an outside shower. It was less than half the price of a new one and everything works excellent on it. We paid about $9000 for it and my half ton can easily pull it.

slabm7

Reaction score
Bought it from a dealership, Guarantee RV by Calloway Park, we went to alot of dealerships and they were by far the best. They threw in a brand new battery, 3 month warranty and gave you a thorough walk through of the trailer, and also a gift certificate for there store. I have no regrets and really happy with the service.

tekimsbro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Culvert...go to my website Happy Camper RV - Edson, Alberta and click on "Used Products" and then "Travel Trailers" and scroll down to 2002 Vanguard Legend 26' Bunk Trailer. This is a Canadian Made trailer that is VERY good quality, sleeps 8, good shape. I see some people are having problems with lino splitting...have NEVER seen this with a Canadian made trailer with the lino GLUED down. I have it on sale right now. Let me know if you have any questions. Call me at work 1-888-782-2678 or e-mail thirskm@telusplanet.net anytime!

DRS

Reaction score
To share some information, I have got a business called West Country RV Rentals.

I have trailers avaiable for rent in Nordegg, Red Deer and Sundre (also looking to expand to other areas) where I deliver the trailer to the site of your choice, set it up and pick it up after your stay. There is no need for you to tow the trailer.

If you are in the market to purchase a trailer, I would highly recommend Tee Pee Trade RV in Camrose or Happy Camper in Edson and to stay with Canadian products.

Last edited:
G

Guest1

Culvert...what ever you decide to buy, spend the extra $$$ and get trailer with atleast one slide-out...you will regret it if you don't.

tekimsbro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
DRS,

Thanks for the plug. I used to work at Tee Pee in Camrose and now an owner at Happy Camper RV in Edson. E-mail me some info about your trailer rentals...I ALWAYS get guys asking me if we rent, but are not able to. Delivery & pick up must be a huge advantage for you!! E-mail to mark@happyrv.com I will give your info out to everyone who asks!

Mark Thirsk
Happy Camper RV

Last edited by a moderator:

SFC Bam Bam

Reaction score
YES !!! "PICK ME PICK ME PICK ME !!!" I have a 2005 Travel Trailer for sale. Sleeps 8, not a toy hauler, not a 5th wheel. Pulls with a 1/2 ton very well. You will need electric trailer brakes. We have owned this trailer for a few months, and purchased this NEW in August 2007 as a dealer holdover. I am asking $18,000; but looking to get rid of this, so will take less, and entertain partial trades. If you are interested, please email me:

bainum_9@hotmail.com.

THANKS !!

"If you know of anyone else interested, please pass this along ...."

Top Bottom