Wanted: Single sled trailer, new or used

Rickles

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I'm looking for a lightweight single sled trailer to tow behind an all wheel drive Subaru. Something around the 4' x 8' size that's open. Sled weight is around 500lbs. I live in Calgary and would like to see something local. Any help is greatly appreciated. Cheers.

Hillclimber

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I'm looking for a lightweight single sled trailer to tow behind an all wheel drive Subaru. Something around the 4' x 8' size that's open. Sled weight is around 500lbs. I live in Calgary and would like to see something local. Any help is greatly appreciated. Cheers.

just build a deck for the roof lol

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Hi guys,

Go to Canadian Tire or Home Depot and pick up a 4x8 landscaping trailer, they work great, I towed my old one behind my grandam with a 79 Blizzard on it.

mb1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That's the setup I'd have if I didn't have the Dmax. post pics when you find one. I had a good one a few yrs ago but I sold it for like $400..... dumb.

posnick

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
if you want a used one keep your eye on the trader and kijiji. They are always in there for a decent price

Top Bottom