Wanted: Extension for a 7ft marathon sled deck

ffemt

Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can get an extension kit for my Marathon Sled Deck or have one for sale? I would appreciate any help.

250mark1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Cross traxx in lacombe makes them to fit the marathona deck. ( old style)

ffemt

Reaction score
Tried Marathon and they said unless they get an order for 50 or more they wouldn't even think about making something for the old style decks. Fairly frustrating, it's like buying a 2008 Dodge and being told they don't make parts for it anymore!

ffemt

Reaction score
Talked to Cross Traxx and they wan't a fairly decent chunk of money for their extension ($650+) and it doesn't look as nice or matched to the deck as I would have hoped. Since they're my only option, what choice do I have I guess.

250mark1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have the cross traxx and it works just fine sure it doesnt match the side
Alumimium profile but it works great and most of the time mine is flipped up on the deck any way
I heard the either the deck or marlon might work also you might try them

TPOWER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
im sorry i donht have a name of the company but at the sled show one of the sled deck companies extension looked like an aluminum 2 x10 about 2 feet long and it fit over the rear bar (it was molded to fit the bar so it sat flat when in place) of the deck and tucked under neath, u needed 1 for each sled on deck. Me and my buddy looked at them cause he had just bought the cross trax one the week before, i believe price was 150 ea. it was a very simple design and looked alright. i would search alberta kijiji "sled decks" and send each one an email inquiring about single deck extensions, sorry i dont have more info

Top Bottom