wanted 19in rear rim

Xstream

Reaction score
Hey folks anyone have an extra or old set of rims kicking around they would like to sell I will also take an 18in rear but perfer a 19 and need a 21 for the front. Want to mount an ice racing set of tires on them
Thanks eh
Rick
780-715-5297(JAWS)

fat tire

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey folks anyone have an extra or old set of rims kicking around they would like to sell I will also take an 18in rear but perfer a 19 and need a 21 for the front. Want to mount an ice racing set of tires on them
Thanks eh
Rick
780-715-5297(JAWS)
Got an 18......just swapped it out this year.........but you might want to see if you can't find one in a bit better shape........a little twist in it.....and we had it off and played around with the spokes but still a little twist remains.......went to the 19 after that.........let me know if you find one if not it's yours.

ducati

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would recommend using an 18 if you are mounting ice racing tires as they are very difficult to put on a 19 being they are so heavily lined and stiff. I used a 19 last year and will be purchasing an 18 this year to try to save some grief, and some skin on my knuckles.

Shibby!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
18's work better for off-road riding too with the taller tire and it's more forgiving on the suspension.

Top Bottom