want to swap my 800 to short track race sled?

trials rider

Reaction score
want to make a short track mountain sled for jumping and just playing around i have a 04 summit that will proabably need a new tunnel and bulkhead. i wanted to use my 800 motor and put it into a short track sled. does anyone know whats involved with this. i think all i need is a bare chassis from a 440 or something similar? im not to familiar with the skidoo sleds other than the summit models.

thanks for any info.

Hillclimber

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
want to make a short track mountain sled for jumping and just playing around i have a 04 summit that will proabably need a new tunnel and bulkhead. i wanted to use my 800 motor and put it into a short track sled. does anyone know whats involved with this. i think all i need is a bare chassis from a 440 or something similar? im not to familiar with the skidoo sleds other than the summit models.

thanks for any info.

440 roller or 600 roller race chassis is what you want they are reiforced for jumpping. I know a few guys that i have done this. 950 in a 600 race sled it flys through the air. Your motor will bolt right up.

LBZ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I believe there is a roller for sale on the dootalk forum in the garage sale section.

sledneck97

Reaction score
I have 05 mxzx race chassis that i dropped a 8 hundo in and stretched it out to a 136 they're a lot of fun. You won't be dissapointed

Top Bottom