want money

Status
Not open for further replies.

crazy_wheeler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Flipped my banshee over ontop of myself once while skipping across a creek. Front tires came down as i was about the middle. Everyone had a good laugh seeing me go over the handle bars and machine sitting rubber side up...No injuries.....just bruised ego.....lol

Nytro-Ryder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i always wear my helmet because I`m usually going off jumps and whatnot, so just in case.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nytro-Ryder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Flipped my banshee over ontop of myself once while skipping across a creek. Front tires came down as i was about the middle. Everyone had a good laugh seeing me go over the handle bars and machine sitting rubber side up...No injuries.....just bruised ego.....lol

you like you're banshee man? i think they're pretty sweet quads.

dooryder

XP V.I.P. Member
Reaction score

maybe il;l wear my helmet on the quad now i almost did the once...i know hwen i was plowing snow i drove my jaw into the handel bars :(

Last edited by a moderator:

Hillclimber

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This one time, at band camp... Actually it was after the bar one night...

:D

been there done that lol

but sled wreckage been there too my old 1980 exciter rolled her end over end of over bolders and 2 hrs of fixing her and she was out of there and $2000 later to get her up and running again.

Rucky

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
been there done that lol

but sled wreckage been there too my old 1980 exciter rolled her end over end of over bolders and 2 hrs of fixing her and she was out of there and $2000 later to get her up and running again.

i must ask what year this happened, because 2000 to fix an old exciter is a lot.

dooryder

XP V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
hmmm...I remember me and my friend "port and polishing" his old elan 300 one banger to make more horse power..kinda worked.. then we fried it. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom