Want a skills riding clinic?

GSR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Mountain Motorsports in Golden, BC is putting on a "Ride with Chris Brown" riding clinic on January 14th and 15th.
This is your chance to sharpen your skills!!! Chris has been around for a long long time and has seen riding trends come and go so this is your opportunity to plug this guy with questions about technique, safety, terrain, etc.
The clinics are 800 cdn. and we provide the accommodation at a lodge here in golden! Two days, two nights! Lets get it done! There are a few spots left to fill so grab a friend or two and give us a call at 250-344-6100 and book RIGHT NOW!
Lets ride some pow!

smokindave

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wish I could make it for this ride clinic,I am booked for his clinic in March in Whistler.....I got lots to learn!!!LOL

Ride Whistler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Excited to be in Golden next weekend. If you want to learn more about reading terrain, avalanche gear/safety, route planning, riding in trees, boondocking, not getting stuck, jumping, ways to ride your sled instead of it riding you....and much more this is for YOU! It will be a fun weekend with a lot of instruction. Videos and photos will be taken.

We only have two spots left for this clinic...so please sign up soon if you want to join us. Golden has a ton of new snow so the conditions are perfect!

Cheers,
Chris

Top Bottom