Wanna test out the terain this fri?

RaineMaker

Reaction score
Just itching to get my quad out and don't know a soul that could go with me.I'm new to the forum located in Edmonton. Don't really know many areas but have a couple in mind. Easy going person just wont go alone. Friday is the only day I can go so hopefully someone aha the day off. Pm me. I want to look for sheds swell. It's all depending on the amount of snow and the weather aswell. Thought I'd get started with some connections in the area. Peace

RaineMaker

Reaction score
Ah well worth a try. I scoped out sanders lake and was wondering if a guy could just boot around the staging area in that little field.I know it's set up for snow mobiles but they've done a good job of packing down the snow. If anyone knows get back to me. Thanx

fat tire

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ah well worth a try. I scoped out sanders lake and was wondering if a guy could just boot around the staging area in that little field.I know it's set up for snow mobiles but they've done a good job of packing down the snow. If anyone knows get back to me. Thanx
Hey i'm not much for quadding till the sledding is over, but look me up around spring and there are a tonne of riding areas around here.what do you ride etc......always helps to know what a guy is into before ya hit the trails.......some are nasty some pretty mild but a good mix of everything.also check out the rally information there always a blast.Cheers!

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yep, me too. I'm only 1/2 hour from some of the best (muddiest) quadding around. It'd be pretty nasty right now for a quad, but give it a month or so and it should be some fun.

RaineMaker

Reaction score
Sorry older Thread I Wasn't watching. I have one more ten day stint in the Mac.
Then I'm looking for you guys to Show me some areas to ride. Have to install winch Pref snorkel seems how it's sitting here and warn bumper. Keep in touch

Last edited:

crmxgirl

Reaction score
If your ever visit the central alberta area, we've got a 4 place trailer that's usually got a spot open on it. PM me next time you are near red deer or rocky

Top Bottom