wanna make my truck smoke!

Longhorn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.longhornenergy.ca
lol!! awsome longhorn!! But seriously most young guys want to make more smoke, spins the turbo up a bit faster and makes them feel like a trucker......... dunno why they would want that but it true. For the 24 valve there are actual smoke switches that fool the boost sensor!!?? I told the guy the fix and 8r pissed me off.

I know, I know...and in the 70s it was cool as beans...

I used to mod on cumminsforum and dieselbombers so I have heard every dipchit in N America that wants to make more smoke or learn where the heck the silencer ring is...

I guess I just have no patience any more for the uneducated diesel owners...used to be a time these pukes couldnt afford a diesel. Then Dodge and Cummins had to get together to make a truck last 400k and now they can afford them...

Sorry, Im a ricer hater...also hate stacks, and guys that make smoke, but cant back it up with power...

Oh well at least it will look cool when this guy spools up at the lights 'rollin coal'...until it turns green and a prius kicks his butt...

If it smokes, its broke...

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Where does one get a set of those really cool white-frame sunglasses?

underdog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
its way better to have a truck that hardly smokes and has lots of power. Was pulling 3 sleds out to revy with our 04 cummins (intake, straight pipe, programmer, and FASS system) and there was a duramax that was also pulling 3 sleds. He was blowing smoke like mad whenever he pulled out to pass, and without hardly any smoke, I was sticking with him no problem.

No need to smoke all the time. Once in a while just for fun I could see, But it just makes people think you're a jacka$$. IMO

quadboy55

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Attachments

• chevytint.jpg
    chevytint.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 201

underdog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Spell check on my Mac says nothings wrong with it, and Apple never lies. :)

Hah, I got one on my back window!! Thats a good 20 HP and 30 FTLBS without any smoke!!

Well of course it wont smoke. Its a gas pot!!! If it smokes, you have some problems. :d

pistonbroke800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Spell check on my Mac says nothings wrong with it, and Apple never lies. :)

Hah, I got one on my back window!! Thats a good 20 HP and 30 FTLBS without any smoke!!

Monster sticker goes good with your VP sticker to advertise the race gas that im sure you fill your truck with and your goggles hanging from the mirror so everyone that drives past will think your a cool motocross dude

quadboy55

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well of course it wont smoke. Its a gas pot!!! If it smokes, you have some problems. :d

Exactly, Monster bumps it up to 2500 class. :)

Monster sticker goes good with your VP sticker to advertise the race gas that im sure you fill your truck with and your goggles hanging from the mirror so everyone that drives past will think your a cool motocross dude

I used to be in the MX crowd. I had a LT-Z 400, LT-R 450, and a nicely built up YFZ. I still got my track too.

Attachments

• yfz.jpg
    yfz.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 265

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i got a 97 dodge 12 valve auto and it has a #6 fuel plate and the kdp fixed now i wanna make the truck smoke wayy more then it dose.. any tips on how i can do it??

Oh my god if your joking then your are a genius, cause you actually found hillbillys to answer.But if your serious? you are a retard.

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I know, I know...and in the 70s it was cool as beans...

I used to mod on cumminsforum and dieselbombers so I have heard every dipchit in N America that wants to make more smoke or learn where the heck the silencer ring is...

I guess I just have no patience any more for the uneducated diesel owners...used to be a time these pukes couldnt afford a diesel. Then Dodge and Cummins had to get together to make a truck last 400k and now they can afford them...

Sorry, Im a ricer hater...also hate stacks, and guys that make smoke, but cant back it up with power...

Oh well at least it will look cool when this guy spools up at the lights 'rollin coal'...until it turns green and a prius kicks his butt...

If it smokes, its broke...

Cool as beans???? hahahaha WTF

dvst8r

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thousands a year cause your too dim to figure out a combo!!!!???? Showing just how much of a troll you are. Lazer cuts are on a non-daily, pure toy build, which is in the middle of paint and 9 inches of lift.

No, because there is always something better. A decent turbo is a few thousand, over the last few years I have tried the following turbo combinations:
Single S364
Single SB66
Single GT4202R
HX35/40 over HT3B
GT3788r over S475
GT3782r over S475
GT3582R over GT4202
GT3788r over GTX4202R
S362 over S475
S362 over GT4202
Currently building an undecided secondary over an S480 race cover

Also currently building for a customer S364 over a GT5594 Billet ETR.

In that time I have tried 181, 191, 131, .22, .24, laser cuts, and sdx comp dv's. As well as various combinations of dv and holder. I can tell you which make the best power on a single, which are the cleanest, which do the best with nitrous, which do the best with twins.

I have been doing this since Piers and Kondolay, were both still working for Brian Roth, and NADP wasn't even a dream yet.

I am more then okay with pissing you off, if it gets one more person to realize that a smoky diesel does nothing, but hurt the diesel community. If you want a smoky truck please have it hooked to a sled in competition.

For all the doubters that say you can't have power without smoke. Rob's truck barley puffs at the line and then is clean all the way through the traps @ 140mph. All on fuel no spray. [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4dl1Y-42Bls&feature=player_profilepage[/media] Ellerton in the far lane, is still on a new setup, but still not a ton of smoke, he is however on the juice.

Last edited:

farmer rob

Reaction score
....... lot of tips... but ya no not blowing my motor the whole reason for this is i want the max amount of power out of my truck as i can!!! truck is getting twin 6" miter cut stacks and i got over sized tires.. i got that #6 fuel plate thinking 75hp injectors i got my turbo ring out but i want power..

Longhorn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.longhornenergy.ca
....... lot of tips... but ya no not blowing my motor the whole reason for this is i want the max amount of power out of my truck as i can!!! truck is getting twin 6" miter cut stacks and i got over sized tires.. i got that #6 fuel plate thinking 75hp injectors i got my turbo ring out but i want power..

Only one thing gayer than a stack on a one ton...and thats two...Bwahahaha...

Top Bottom