wanna make my truck smoke!

farmer rob

Reaction score
i got a 97 dodge 12 valve auto and it has a #6 fuel plate and the kdp fixed now i wanna make the truck smoke wayy more then it dose.. any tips on how i can do it??

quadboy55

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Take out that muffler and silencer ring in the turbo. Try like a 6" exhaust.

dvst8r

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Why did diesels have to become the new ricers... :(

Put a plastic bag over the air filter, it will get you all the smoke you ever desire.

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Your serious?
i got a 97 dodge 12 valve auto and it has a #6 fuel plate and the kdp fixed now i wanna make the truck smoke wayy more then it dose.. any tips on how i can do it??

Sent from my Milestone using Tapatalk

Polarblu

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the boost control on the back of your pump has to be changed out. Then it over feuls creating smoke. If thats not enough go with 370 marine injectors it will blow huge smoke.
Your pump fuels in regards to the amount of boost you are making, when you mess with the boost sensing part of your pump it quits caring and throws the coal on!!!

skegpro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Jug of anti-freeze in your diesel might help.....
Not sure what your getting at....

dvst8r

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the boost control on the back of your pump has to be changed out. Then it over feuls creating smoke. If thats not enough go with 370 marine injectors it will blow huge smoke.
Your pump fuels in regards to the amount of boost you are making, when you mess with the boost sensing part of your pump it quits caring and throws the coal on!!!

Thank you for perpetuating what will surely bring emissions testing to Alberta. :rant:

speeder72

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Are you 007??? Why would you want to make your truck smoke more??And please don't say because it is cool...:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
drill a hole from the water jacket into one of the cylinders (just a small one mind) you should get a ton of white smoke when(if) it runs.

dvst8r

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
oh stuff it, go to japan and help stop the nuclear melt down ya tree huggin, owl screwin, dip sh\!t

I spend thousands a year on trying new injectors and different turbo combinations keeping my 800whp 12v from smoking excessively, and drawing unneeded attention only to have the new ricers of the world think it is "cool" to "roll coal" with their no plates, and straight 6" exhausts.

But then I should probably expect a comment like that coming from someone that thinks running laser cuts on a daily driver makes tons of power... :rolleyes:

Polarblu

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I spend thousands a year on trying new injectors and different turbo combinations keeping my 800whp 12v from smoking excessively, and drawing unneeded attention only to have the new ricers of the world think it is "cool" to "roll coal" with their no plates, and straight 6" exhausts.

But then I should probably expect a comment like that coming from someone that thinks running laser cuts on a daily driver makes tons of power... :rolleyes:

thousands a year cause your too dim to figure out a combo!!!!???? Showing just how much of a troll you are. Lazer cuts are on a non-daily, pure toy build, which is in the middle of paint and 9 inches of lift.

speeder72

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
oh stuff it, go to japan and help stop the nuclear melt down ya tree huggin, owl screwin, dip sh\!t

Clearly,making unnecessary smoke from your truck makes no sense whatsoever..
As for tree hugging..I for one do not consider myself a tree hugger but I am very concerned for what is going on with the nuclear reactors in Japan ,as I am sure most of the educated world is right now.After all things like this affect everyone..:beer::beer:

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

You need to go read the site rules,.. seeing how I don't think you read them in the first place

Flaming or Name Calling

Absolutely NO FLAMING OR NAME CALLING. Mutual respect and civilized conversation is the required norm.

Longhorn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.longhornenergy.ca

Nope...Oakleys too white???

Seriously, you want to make your truck smoke more??? Why? Want people to think you are too incompetent to build a decent diesel or what???

No serious diesel owner 'wants' their truck to smoke more...less yes, but not more...

Polarblu

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nope...Oakleys too white???

Seriously, you want to make your truck smoke more??? Why? Want people to think you are too incompetent to build a decent diesel or what???

No serious diesel owner 'wants' their truck to smoke more...less yes, but not more...

lol!! awsome longhorn!! But seriously most young guys want to make more smoke, spins the turbo up a bit faster and makes them feel like a trucker......... dunno why they would want that but it true. For the 24 valve there are actual smoke switches that fool the boost sensor!!?? I told the guy the fix and 8r pissed me off.

Top Bottom