wanna just say thanks a billion to Niel Mclaren aka NM from Ponoka

H2SNOW

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
it just so happened that I bought a new BMW 550i from Edomonton BMW and was figuering out how I would get her when NM emailed the same day and asked me me about shipment of a brandnew Dodge Ram 5500 crew that needed to get delivered that he bought up here in Whiterhorse LOL

he wanted it shipped I said screw that I'll deliver it to ya !

the rest is history :D

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
wtf are you gonna do with a 550I in whitehorse?
a lift kit and mud tires and she is ready to rip or what?
sweet ride though and good deal that two guys could help each other out.

Culvert

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Magnet.. I think the deal is that Neil bought the 550. The guy in Whitehorse came down with it to get his bike. Its great to see you can trust a group of guys with something like this. I purchased a sled out in Salmon Arm & was looking for ways to go get it. Guys on here where great to offer rides and ways to bring it back.

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Magnet.. I think the deal is that Neil bought the 550. The guy in Whitehorse came down with it to get his bike. Its great to see you can trust a group of guys with something like this. I purchased a sled out in Salmon Arm & was looking for ways to go get it. Guys on here where great to offer rides and ways to bring it back.
BMW 550i is a car

NM

Boost It - Fuel your Boost
Reaction score
it just so happened that I bought a new BMW 550i from Edomonton BMW and was figuering out how I would get her when NM emailed the same day and asked me me about shipment of a brandnew Dodge Ram 5500 crew that needed to get delivered that he bought up here in Whiterhorse LOL

he wanted it shipped I said screw that I'll deliver it to ya !

the rest is history :D
I think it was just good timing! You will have to thank Teeroy for telling me to look you up. Anyway's I'm glad it worked out.

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think it was just good timing! You will have to thank Teeroy for telling me to look you up. Anyway's I'm glad it worked out.
that's a couple times I've helped you out now, the apex motor to chad and now this....hoping it will be worth a few points when I want a boost-it system on my 2013 pressured e-tec....:D

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
that's a couple times I've helped you out now, the apex motor to chad and now this....hoping it will be worth a few points when I want a boost-it system on my 2013 pressured e-tec....:D

Neil has been known to pay off a few of his debts in pink drinks or buddy lites as well Tee. Just sayin'....

• Thanks
Reactions: NM

H2SNOW

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well yes it is a 550i car and yes it was a 5500 Ram .funny part is is that my car wasn't ready so they gave me a loaner for weekend put my boy and I up in a hotel FLH and paid for two tickets back to Whitehorse and they are shipping my car up to me this week ..how weird is that ?!??! all around great guys , thanks Neil for the road trip and thanks troy for the tip. :)

Top Bottom