waipours/maclean creek conditions

PowderMafia

Reaction score
Website
www.lubedealer.com
Does anyone know what the conditions are like at waipours and Maclean Creek, planning on a trip but would like to know which is the best?
please let me know
thanks

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
about 2-3' of snow at maclean...and depending on what you are riding...

•Access to the OHV trails within McLean Creek Forest Land Use Zone from the campground is permitted: from December 1 to April 30, OHV use is restricted to tracked snow vehicles & OHVs weighing less than 450 kg (1000 pounds) & having three or more floatation tires; dirt bikes are permitted in McLean Creek Forest Land Use Zone from May 1 to November 30 only.

sledn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We were up at Fallen Timber this weekend w/ sleds,quads, and guns.Off trail the snow was deep enough (18") for the sleds as long as you dodge the landmines.Diff lock and good tires if on the quad.

Mill Philler

Reaction score
Maclean Creek was excellent riding conditions on Saturday! I put my new 500 Outlander through its paces. And yah, a little more power might have been nice. But buddies Grizz 660 was sucking through the same spots. All in all no problems though. Just good trail fun. Some of the SXS units were struggling in spots where the snow was sugary though.

Top Bottom