Vp race fuel dealers in Edmonton?

drift_devil69

Reaction score
I was wondering wer can i find some vp fuel in Edmonton thanks

Sent from my SM-N915W8 using Tapatalk

HotShotHarry

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ken at the old Specialty Sleds used to sell it. However, he sold the sled business so I don't know if he still does or the new owners may have taken that over as well. They are now located in Spruce Grove.Its now called Specialty Motorsports.

drift_devil69

Reaction score
Ken at the old Specialty Sleds used to sell it. However, he sold the sled business so I don't know if he still does or the new owners may have taken that over as well. They are now located in Spruce Grove.Its now called Specialty Motorsports.
Yeaaa i think they have some thanks

slededjr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
AFD doesn't have VP Fuel, only their own (Fury). Depending on what he's running he might have to stay with VP or experiment and make some changes to run Fury.

canuck5

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ive been running race or av gas in sleds for 10 years honestly have never seen much difference just the required octane. VP in my experience has been double the price or more of similar octane and it only goes up the lesser amount you buy. Grab your own jerry cans or barrel and go fill up at AFD or for those that just need more octane than pump AV gas 100LL is available at many smaller airports.

AFD doesn't have VP Fuel, only their own (Fury). Depending on what he's running he might have to stay with VP or experiment and make some changes to run Fury.

drift_devil69

Reaction score
AFD has a bulk station on East side of Edmonton you can buy race fuel off the pump there was the best price race fuel I've seen.
I have to chek on that beacuse i need something similar to vp x100 or c111

slededjr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Had to increase main jets in the Prostock 800 from 760 on VP to 820 on Fury and it still wasn't quite the same. Never had an issue in 12 years with vp in that sled. Having said that I never had issues using Fury in the 4 strokes.

slededjr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Most likely due to the lead content. We had similar issue years ago when I tried Sunoco on the same sled. Had to really increase the jets. Might only be on extreme ported engines I don't know? Just the experience I and a couple others had when just trying to simply switch fuels.

drift_devil69

Reaction score
So its pretty much the same not a big difference. . But its a bit cheaper?

Dragonalain

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So its pretty much the same not a big difference. . But its a bit cheaper?

I think It was 2 bucks a liter cheaper last year. my t pro goes through a lot of the fury fuel never any issues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hitchguy

Reaction score
I have damn near a full barrel of C-12 if anyone is looking there might be 5 gal out of drum $ 600

canuck5

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thats only $3/litre for C12 a good deal for whoever needs it I've paid double that in recent years for lesser octane when buying the small pails.

Top Bottom