Vote for Devon!! their trying to win 25g's for their bike park.

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's a story about a bunch of kids building a bike park. time runs out in a few hours, so VOTE NOW!!

Kraft has a contest and will award $25,000 towards their facility if they win.

ardypol

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's a story about a bunch of kids building a bike park. time runs out in a few hours, so VOTE NOW!!

Done...

byronkentgraham

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Voted but those bike parks are a dangerous place. Not because of the bikes or the riding, but the drugs that always end up there. The skate park in Brooks is basically a big black market for pot and pills

Last edited:

-lenny-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Voted but those bike parks are a dangerous place. Not because of the bikes or the riding, but the drugs that always end up there. The skate park in Brooks is basically a big black market for pot and pills

I lived in Brooks for 11 years, and the skate park is not the problem. Maybe the easiest to see as you drive by, but I can think of countless places there frequented by drug users and pushers. Maybe if the cops were straight and would step up, but thats another story.

Sent from my iPad2 using Tapatalk

JaySimon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Hate to say it, but this is not always the case. Kimberley built a skatepark/dirt jump deal and that is not the spot to score pot, but it is always in use by people on their choice of fun.

Besides, if you take away the park, they will just migrate elsewhere. As has been mentioned, if the cops start making rounds, the riff raff will go elsewhere.

As a whole, skateparks/bikeparks are a good thing for communities, heck, they even bring in money. We do a park trip a year, we hit campsites and resteraunts and such. I'll admit, not tons of cash, but a bit.

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
Done.....when was a skate park a problem????...not the kids fault they had sh!tty parenting.....If the kids are pimping pot and pills the parents along the kids need a swift kick in the shorts.....sorry starts with parenting don't deny the good kids out of a park

sweld

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Maybe there photo radar revenue can help pay for some of it

Top Bottom