Voltage Regulator

Jseime

Reaction score
Alright, I admit, this is a totally amateur question but I had trouble with my power valve servo motor this weekend and I have that replaced, and everything seems good. The sled starts and idles just like it should, and doesn't throw a code anymore.

I was told to check the voltage regulator which may have been my issue to begin with, I have no idea where the voltage regulator is or what it looks like on a 2010 M8, I'm not real good with electrical type stuff.

Thanks for the help!

Snowd

Reaction score
Hi don't know if this will help but I just replaced the ccu on my 2009 m6 an I'm pretty sure that this unit is the voltage regulator plus it does other stuff

CatMan16

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Alright, I admit, this is a totally amateur question but I had trouble with my power valve servo motor this weekend and I have that replaced, and everything seems good. The sled starts and idles just like it should, and doesn't throw a code anymore.

I was told to check the voltage regulator which may have been my issue to begin with, I have no idea where the voltage regulator is or what it looks like on a 2010 M8, I'm not real good with electrical type stuff.

Thanks for the help!

22REGULATOR/RECTIFIER
0630-323 (replaces 0630-250)C$132.95
This is the part mounted on the exhaust side beside the ecu has an aluminum heat sink on the top side.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Top Bottom