VIPs at Mountain Mania

OverBore

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hello,

I was wondering who is going to be guiding Team Thunderstruck during Montain Mania. They are due into McBride on Jan 28th - Feb 1st. Perhaps they are coming because of the Krazy Canadian. It is sad that the McBride area does not offer the hill climbing terrain they make their films from based on what I have seen. Perhaps they will climb "Stupid Hill" by the cabin but that is nothing for the boys.

It would be cool to ride with them.

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
hello,

i was wondering who is going to be guiding team thunderstruck during montain mania. They are due into mcbride on jan 28th - feb 1st. Perhaps they are coming because of the krazy canadian. It is sad that the mcbride area does not offer the hill climbing terrain they make their films from based on what i have seen. Perhaps they will climb "stupid hill" by the cabin but that is nothing for the boys.

It would be cool to ride with them.

it will be cool to ride with them and watch, eh? That is what mm09 is all about, meeting people that all have something in common, and having one heck of a good time, with a nice banquet afterwards..... Ya baby!

snowseeker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I know that I will watch them for a while. Sometimes videos don't do them justice but in person will be sweet to watch.

99summitx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hmmm MM09 or Mexico thinking....thinking......:beer:.....:beer: I think:rolleyes: she'd still love me :confused:

Top Bottom