Vintage Track Paddle Extensions???

SAFASTRO

Reaction score
Does anyone know if it's possible to add longer paddles to my 81 Enticer 340 track?? Right now they're only 5/8", and would like at least 1 1/4" if possible.
Any insight would be great!

SAFASTRO

Reaction score
Good idea. But do they make a rivet on paddle at all for the existing track?

KVF 700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
bud of mine had angle plastic (like angle iron but plastic) bars just bolted on or maybe riveted. it was on an old el tigre. worked gret lol

sledidiot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ya i have a set if anyone wants them. pm me and yours for shipping costs.

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes, if you put plastic on it, screw some sheet metal screws into the paddles as well, or you will find yourself going sideways down the trail at 50 mph when you hit some hardpack.

You can buy the extruded plastic and just cut it yourself. We used it successfully in up to 3" paddles without breakage but they will bend over time.

SAFASTRO

Reaction score
Thanks for all the replies!

Anyone know the best place to buy the right stuff? And how thick would I need? 1/4" - 3/8" thick and 1 and 1/4" long?

Anyone have any pictures?

redbull660

Reaction score
I need some type of a bolt/rivet on paddles for my sons sno scoot. does anyone have any of know where I can get some. Any ideas on what to use.

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I need some type of a bolt/rivet on paddles for my sons sno scoot. does anyone have any of know where I can get some. Any ideas on what to use.

call a plastic dealer or maker and find some angle plastic in the height u want. we used to get it in 2" x 2"

raceu4it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
we have some paddles in stock and even some shaved paddled tracks. call 403-938-0930

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you will probably have to go to smaller drivers or drop and roll. i know the kids exciter has a 1.5 on it and 7 tooth drivers for clearance. still tight at the front. good luck.

Top Bottom