Viking Elks Poker Rally Feb 26/ 2011

rosey

Reaction score
Sounds good, the snow around here is super hard. I think i have a group of about 20 again this year coming. i don't even care if the snow is hard sounds like the weather is going to be decent so lets ride. See you saturday.

klswine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well talked to the guys that marked trail yesterday and sounds like we got into some good snow. They said maybe 7-8 miles of hard stuff and 40 miles that is nice and soft good to ride on. Going out in an hour to mark the rest of the trail going to end up around 65 miles. Thank god its going to warm up tomorow supposed to be around the -10 area, and maybe some fresh stuff.:d
See everyone tommorow!

klswine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Can anyone tell me what is needed for registration??? THX

Well yourself, a sled, $50 dollars and we also have some raffle prizes as well 2 coats and a helmet, tickets for those are $5 a piece. Registration is 10 - noon. Hope this helps.

rosey

Reaction score
Awesome ride yesterday kyle. Only had 15 come this year and everyone had a blast. Great job looking forward to next year. Snow was way better than i thought it would be. Again great job!

BeeZee62

Reaction score
Participated in my first Viking rally yesterday and I must admit that I was quite (pleasantly) surprised by the amount of snow. Many thanks to all those involved.

klswine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Awesome ride yesterday kyle. Only had 15 come this year and everyone had a blast. Great job looking forward to next year. Snow was way better than i thought it would be. Again great job!

Well thanks for you support again glad to hear that you guys had a good time:d. I met part of your group but still have yet to meet you in person. Its to bad it was blowing the snow around. Did you guys get any prizes.

klswine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Participated in my first Viking rally yesterday and I must admit that I was quite (pleasantly) surprised by the amount of snow. Many thanks to all those involved.

Thank you for your support hope to see you again next year. If anyone has any suggestions on anything they would like to see different please let me know, always looking for ways to make the rally more sucessful. Total riders were 120 pretty good turn out for the weather and road conditions. Thanks again to everyone.

rosey

Reaction score
I think just about everyone in our group won something. Were you at the hot dog shack? Just wondering who you met from my group.

m/c 1000

Reaction score
two hills rally on sat. should be good only 40 min north of viking. probably will go. should have lots of snow and scenery and only -15

klswine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think just about everyone in our group won something. Were you at the hot dog shack? Just wondering who you met from my group.

Good to hear you all won prizes. I was doing parking, there was myself and one other fellow. I was asking most guys where they were from and happened to catch the truck that was behind you. Said you had already parked. Might have missed you going for a coffee and bailey's:d

rosey

Reaction score
Maybe we can meet up next year for a cold one and a little b.s. its always nice to put a face to the name.

klswine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Maybe we can meet up next year for a cold one and a little b.s. its always nice to put a face to the name.

Absolutely the least i could do is by you a :beer: for supporting us for the last 3 years.

m/c 1000

Reaction score
sometime in mid to late feb rumour has it. Two hills had an awsome rally 2 years ago. if its anything like it was last time you wont want to miss it either

Last edited:

klswine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Rosie!! :) rally is February 23 this year. Sorry haven't posted it earlier

papajake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
did i read that right it will cost me and the wife 100.00 to register and 10.00 each for a poker hand that is one expensive poker rally

klswine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Registration is normal time. 10- noon. Same place at the curling rink. I'm not in committee this year but know that for your 50$ entry you get lunch on trail. Some sort of meal when you get back. And your first poker hand. Any additional hands will cost extra

Top Bottom