Vietnam/China Visas?

Shitfly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wondering if anyone has been to Vietnam and China and what the process was like in getting travel visa's dealt with? Where to go/send info to, how long for turnaround times etc. Seems to be a lot of sketchy websites in regards to getting a Vietnam visa especially.. Any advice or experience with either country?

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i have absolutely no experience or info. i was working with a guy this winter that went there every summer for 2-3 months for the last couple years, he was thinking on retiring there this year. he said he loved it, taught french for extra money while there. said he did a lot of photography while there, he claimed he never had any trouble while there and the people very friendly. the way he talked i was wanting to go myself.

Bugs

Reaction score
Are you looking for a work visa or just a travel visa. PM me as i have been there many times.

Shitfly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Was looking for info on travel visa's, not working visas. Found some decent info on China, sounds pretty straight for their visa's, single/multiple entries etc. Vietnam on the other hand, seem to come across some shady looking websites to acquire visa's there..

Shitfly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Was looking for info on travel visa's, not working visas. Found some decent info on China, sounds pretty straight for their visa's, single/multiple entries etc. Vietnam on the other hand, seem to come across some shady looking websites to acquire visa's there..

billybob

Reaction score
I have been to Vietnam a few times it is easy to get a visa on arrival at airport. We just went on one of those shady looking websites and followed the instructions. There used to be a travel visa office in Calgary that would send your passport to Vietnam consulate in Ottawa but they closed the office.

Top Bottom