Video footage of the Rainbow Wedge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think LHF is actually jed. He got pissed off after he couldnt clear the double cliff drop. Hence the birth of the "rainbow wedge"

Sent while not working too hard

win

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
cant believe how hard there riding those old clunkers haha. surprised the machines took that abuse. pretty damn impressive actually, from both rider and machine

Back when this flick was shot those sleds were new clunkers, as far as am concerned those sleds were truly mountain machines, you actually had to ride them, these days any goof can get into an area were they shouldn't be

007sevens

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Back when this flick was shot those sleds were new clunkers, as far as am concerned those sleds were truly mountain machines, you actually had to ride them, these days any goof can get into an area were they shouldn't be

Really, any goof. Wanna go for a ride and show me how easy it is.

win

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Well if your ridding a old 670 or a wedge, sure lets go lol , my point is that the new sleds can take almost any rider were they shouldn't be thats all especially when there inexperienced:PDT_gun:

Free Rider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I don't think he was calling you out. I think he is just saying that with the new sleds being what they are its alot easier for guys to get into trouble and go places that they shouldn't be. Back in the day it took alot more skill to get the old sleds into the same spots.

007sevens

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well if your ridding a old 670 or a wedge, sure lets go lol , my point is that the new sleds can take almost any rider were they shouldn't be thats all especially when there inexperienced:PDT_gun:

I put many a mile on those back breakers, and yes your right the new sleds will go just about anywhere. I will draw the line in the trees, not one of those old sleds would accomplish what the new ones can now in the woods.

007sevens

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've said it to the guys before. Let's go get our 1996 sleds out and go to the mountains. I can still hear that Polaris 600 triple with pipes and stingers. I thought that sled was king of the hill.

win

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've said it to the guys before. Let's go get our 1996 sleds out and go to the mountains. I can still hear that Polaris 600 triple with pipes and stingers. I thought that sled was king of the hill.

And a long rope wrapped around the steering post, the triples sounded nice didn't they.

teamgreen

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for posting the video, I had a laugh. I remember my first sled when I was 17 was a 1995 Polaris XLT SKS 600. That thing was a tank, and the long track(133") was awesome.

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
I didn't see one handle bar riser in that entire clip. Looked like 90% of the riders were sitting most of the time.Riding sure has changed.

I thought the same thing the ones that were standing they were hunched over like a dog fu%$ing a football

Top Bottom