Video footage of the Rainbow Wedge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

007sevens

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I gotta be honest..........................................I don't think the new sleds are any different today.

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
LMAO. Nope I agree. I didnt notice much difference between my 2012 Freeride and 2000 Summit 700. :beer:

Highfly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I didn't see one handle bar riser in that entire clip. Looked like 90% of the riders were sitting most of the time.Riding sure has changed.

Longhairfreak

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I didn't see one handle bar riser in that entire clip. Looked like 90% of the riders were sitting most of the time.Riding sure has changed.

Im not sure how someone could even ride like that. My steering post is 10.5 in above my hood and my bars are 15.5 in above. Being that high it helps me flick. LMAO!

Nitrobkr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Haha reminds me of the 670 I bought in 98. Well except I put a MONSTER 141 inch track on it lol.

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You talk about real passion and dedication to the sport and these riders qualify! Some big talkers now days dont ride their brand new sled as hard as these boys ran these. The pain almost shoots up my back watching some of them cliff drops they do. Watch the suspension and how much "POW" they land in. They are just happy to be outdoors, none of this "The snow is too hard" "there isnt enough snow" "my back hurts too much". These boys made sledding what it is today!

007sevens

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You talk about real passion and dedication to the sport and these riders qualify! Some big talkers now days dont ride their brand new sled as hard as these boys ran these. The pain almost shoots up my back watching some of them cliff drops they do. Watch the suspension and how much "POW" they land in. They are just happy to be outdoors, none of this "The snow is too hard" "there isnt enough snow" "my back hurts too much". These boys made sledding what it is today!

We rode hard in them days. Came in soaking wet and tired. I can remember back then the chat around the hotel room being the same as today (my sled is better than yours).

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Well not quite but there is some modded wedges and some not in here. I think Bogger is in here with his old 670 Summit.

Slednecks 1 Full movie - YouTube

I have no idea, where this thread is going to benefit anyone, other than this is the Meca of sled vids.
Shows where we all came from as riders, good and bad.
My 97 Summit was a great sled and I thought I was king chit (so did my friends) when I got a 2" track :yikes:
None the less...... I'm watching sled vids tonight :D

Have a great 12/13 season everyone :beer: :beer: :D

Director

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That's an awesome old vid.. Hard to believe how far the technology has progressed.. I like the last scene w/ Blair Morgan shredding the track on his Cat, sitting on the seat just bouncing around the corners.. love it..

Haven't heard much about 7c lately.. Anyone know how Blair is doing?

talkinghamster

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
cant believe how hard there riding those old clunkers haha. surprised the machines took that abuse. pretty damn impressive actually, from both rider and machine

kimrick

RIP Fellow Sledder
Reaction score
I think Jed takes the winning video for cliff jumps in this video.
Anyone else have to adjust the tracking to get video to play? BWHAAAAA!

Top Bottom