vent kit on turbo?

moto5151

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i need some advice, im installing a turbo on my new rmk pro 800 and im wondering if i need to install side vent panels? is it needed? has anyone else done it yet? im hesitant as i dont want to cut my panels for nothing. im also scared of sticks going through the mesh. please help.

Gracefull

Reaction score
I installed the side vents on my turbo pro, the turbo makes alot of heat. i figured in those deep days out at kakwa and the long trails, venting that heat couldn't be a bad thing.Which kit did you go with, I installed one of Silbers kits on my 2011 pro and am very happy with it so far.

robhayward

Reaction score
I have a silber PRO with several side and console vents. I still plumbed out my air filter through the stock location under the bars. I noticed with the 11 kit intake right in front of the compressor side I had some (too much) belt dust on the blades of the compressor wheel. Outside air and vents make it run nice and consistent. I haven't had any trouble with sticks just drill 1" holes all over where the vent is and the plastic retains some strength.

400hp

Reaction score
put areo charger kit on mine and didn't do vent kit....it runs strong ...i just make sure to clean snow off hood vents and headlight delete vent as much as possible...i also didnt want to cut my panels!!

Top Bottom