Vent about Stoo-pid people you work with.

lbartels

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So I'll start, cause I created it.

Do the really stupid/ ignorant people you work with piss you off, like the way they piss me off?

My example: Aug 15th I had to stop and fill up out chev 5500 with diesel. I noticed a missing fuel cap. I thought how that's not cool since I filled up the truck on the Thursday previous and saw the cap on the friday before the week end.

Anyways a missing fuel cap is a quick easy cheap fix. I documented it in the pre-trip inspection that day. I texted the branch manger and phoned him to tell him the last time I saw it and told him to go buy a new one since he's a fairy who is scared to get his pleated slacks and hilfiger polo shirt dirty.

$12 for a fuel cap or .

A ticket for spilling fuel if you hit any good bumps when the tank is full and the wrong person see's.
A new screwed up everything in the fuel system when it takes in enough road debris.

I figure the price difference would be enough to motivate that branch manger idiot to take action to avoid the costs plus the loss of potential earnings while that truck is down.
Either way I figure the man is an idiot for being so ignorant. I know some of you are saying I could put a cap on it. But I've done my due diligence.

Does anyone else work with a moron like that?

malibumama

Member with many hats
Reaction score
Yeah last year I worked with this girl who had an eagle on her t*tty....

She was such a slacker. All she wanted to do was have fun.....

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

09FordFx4

Reaction score
I enjoy the people I work with. Got lucky I guess. There's people in the same building I'm not to fond of, but I don't gotta deal with em.

-Posted with my iPhone.

malibumama

Member with many hats
Reaction score
I'm sure she'll find this post soon enough....

Excuse me while I go into hiding. She could probably take me down.....

:D

J.E.T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah last year I worked with this girl who had an eagle on her t*tty....

She was such a slacker. All she wanted to do was have fun.....

good thing your gone camping. I KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE!!

J.E.T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
bahahaha I actually think you might take me on that one......maybe lets find out next time lol

modmanmike

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sometimes i feel like im the only normal guy at work but apparently im not.
Apparently im not stupid just plain crazy... so ive been told.

But there is this one guy id like to put a rusty spoon in his eye some days!!!

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So I'll start, cause I created it.

Do the really stupid/ ignorant people you work with piss you off, like the way they piss me off?

My example: Aug 15th I had to stop and fill up out chev 5500 with diesel. I noticed a missing fuel cap. I thought how that's not cool since I filled up the truck on the Thursday previous and saw the cap on the friday before the week end.

Anyways a missing fuel cap is a quick easy cheap fix. I documented it in the pre-trip inspection that day. I texted the branch manger and phoned him to tell him the last time I saw it and told him to go buy a new one since he's a fairy who is scared to get his pleated slacks and hilfiger polo shirt dirty.

$12 for a fuel cap or .

A ticket for spilling fuel if you hit any good bumps when the tank is full and the wrong person see's.
A new screwed up everything in the fuel system when it takes in enough road debris.

I figure the price difference would be enough to motivate that branch manger idiot to take action to avoid the costs plus the loss of potential earnings while that truck is down.
Either way I figure the man is an idiot for being so ignorant. I know some of you are saying I could put a cap on it. But I've done my due diligence.

Does anyone else work with a moron like that?
Not really sure that you've illustrated why your manager is a moron........Maybe you're that guy.......

gibsons

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yeh i'm not sure why he's an moron either. is there a shop foreman you could maybe go to first? you sound like you have a lot of anger inside if this is making you mad.

J.E.T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I worked with this one girl last year and all she did was dance and sing around and make up non sense songs, she was short and would do the fake and bake and we would call her an oompa loompa.

malibumama

Member with many hats
Reaction score
I worked with this one girl last year and all she did was dance and sing around and make up non sense songs, she was short and would do the fake and bake and we would call her an oompa loompa.

GASP!!!!!!!!!!!

You shouldn't make fun of robyn like that! ;)

J.E.T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
GASP!!!!!!!!!!!

You shouldn't make fun of robyn like that! ;)

nah if it was about her then it would be more like trying to talk to someone "Lights are on but no ones home"

(ps I did learn to love her at the end)

byronkentgraham

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not me! I work mostly with family so we all get along like the perfect sitcom family.....hahaha just kidding I would rather be jobless than work with family again. Farming sucks the patch is where it's at.

Coldone

Reaction score
I worked with a KNow it all with absolutely NO personal grooming ability.. The dude would walk up to you and within a foot or two of your face start talking.. Blackish Teeth and the WORST breath I've ever been Forced to smell... day in day out... it's like he didn't believe in brushing his teeth.. and when your stuck in a panel doing terminations he'd just come along and fill the entire panel up with that foulness.. I'd hafta step away from the job and give it a couple minutes to clear out..

Top Bottom