Varda Hiring Winter Staff !

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The Valemount Area Recreation Development Association is now excepting applications for employment in our 07/08 Snowmobile Season

There are job openings for full and part time Trailhead Collection Staff. The starting wage for this position is $14.00hr. A reliable vehicle is a must.

One position is available for a “Head Collector” who will assist in general office duties and VARDA tasks as well as Trailhead Collections. This is generally a full time position with a starting wage of $16.00hr. Applicants must be familiar with computers, have previous experience handling cash and have a reliable vehicle.

All applicants must be bondable and have a current drivers license.

Please send resumes with references to:
VARDA
Box 721 Valemount BC, V0E 2Z0
Or email
varda@valemount.com
Resumes will be accepted until October 26th,2007

coyote

Reaction score
hey curtis i met you on friday my name is alec,i was talking to barry from mcbride and was told that miledge is shutdown for sleddding now ,is that true?

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
NO ! Im not sure where you got that info, but it is incorrect:nono:

Chappell is open with same wildlife restrictions as before. It is closed to any motor vehicle from June 1 to Nov 30.

Now this thread is for VARDA staff

Shifty423

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Curtis you and I need to sit down and chat soon as I think I may make the move down to Valemount this summer and cant think of any better team to be a part of! Can they keep you busy all year or should I wait till the Fall of 08!

Shifty

PS new Doo is here and its time for the 60 footers in Westridge!!!!

Top Bottom