Valemount sat/sun the 6th 7th

whiskydick

Reaction score
ALLAN CREEK TRAIL WAS INTENSE BUT WELL WORTH IT. buddy got hit in the eye with a rock while we were trying to pull sled up the switch backs on the old trail. the hiilllclimb before "hillclimb" took out buddys apex. smashed a ro0ck and his sle4d flew probably 25 feet up the hill and he flew the other way, smashed his face and smashed in his chiancase and ripped his track. rock was covered but once he hit it, it turned out to be massive.dangerous. sunday is came down hard and had a blast in the trees. wish i was goin again this weekend!!

Attachments

• Picture 347.jpg
    Picture 347.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 52
  • Picture 357.jpg
    Picture 357.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 41
  • Picture 352.jpg
    Picture 352.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 53
  • Picture 351.jpg
    Picture 351.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 44

Culvert

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How about some pics of the carnage? Always hate those expensive trips. Makes me want to park it and not go again. Or maybe its the wife that makes me park it and not go again:d

snowrider27

Reaction score
Buddy's eye is getting better he gained his sight back as of that Monday and is slowly getting better, haha his wife wasn't to happy he missed Christmas photos because of a black eye. but yeah definitely that was a good trip

Culvert

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I didnt mean to sound like I wanted to see personal injury.... just sled damage. Those I can laugh at.... I've bounced myself off trees and trail, I know the pain in that, just the proterty damage gives me the goose bumps know.

Top Bottom