Valemount Hotel - Questions on staying there

Ministik Man

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
HI all

Just woundering what the Valemount Hotel in BC was like to stay at???

What are the rooms like?????

What is the parking like??

What is the food like???

Not sure if we are headed up to Valemount this weekend as the Hotel is the only place left with rooms -- might say something about the place (they have rooms and no one else does)

Thanks

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
we've stayed there lots. rooms are decent, some have hooks over the baseboard heater to dry your gear. you can park behind the hotel and back up against the building, try to get a room on the back side and you can overlook your equipment. food was okay, we hit the smorg a few times with no complaints.

Kibbels

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just stayed at the Super 8 this past weekend... It was fine.. The food at the Moose is nothing great.. Parking is great out back if you have a long enclosed as u can back in and plug her in and get trailer drunk. I heard the Caribou Grill is excellent food.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just stayed at the Super 8 this past weekend... It was fine.. The food at the Moose is nothing great.. Parking is great out back if you have a long enclosed as u can back in and plug her in and get trailer drunk. I heard the Caribou Grill is excellent food.

it sure is!

CRASH1000

Reaction score
We rented a cabin last year. It was unbelievable. Canadian log cabins i think and not as much as you would think. Not sure about booking last minute though. PHONE 096.jpg

summitguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I stayed there before and will be there this weekend can't wait to get back out to the mountains it's been a few years .

turbo RMK

Reaction score
Stayed at the super 8 will never again after the first night we left horrible beds we all felt like we slept on the floor we were lucky to get a room at the best western the next night I will never stay anywhere but the best western

CamoKVF700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Valemount Hotel used to have a small garage on the side to work on sleds. Is it still available? Yes the train is loud. Lol. Caribou Grill is the only place I eat while there. He used to have parking lot security too. Not sure if that's still going.

Top Bottom