valemount camping

d10

Reaction score
would like to know is there random camping in this area (valemount b.c.) and accessable for fifth wheel's was thinking of going to do some quadding in that area looks like a great area to explore!!

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There is a sweet spot right off the hiway on the other side of valemount by a river and i have seen 5th wheels down there. i'm sure curtis can tell you where it is and if its as good as it looks.

d10

Reaction score
thanks for the info i seen varda in an information brouchure the other day and will send an email and see what they have to say !!

iamcanadian

Reaction score
Curtis is a wealth of knowledge, we went quadding there last year and he totally made our trip an excellent experience! The Valemount area is really beautiful... I will be returning one day to do it again... probably the best quadding trip I have ever been on.

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Follow this link
Riding Area Information - Valemount Area Recreation Development Association
for a google earth file of the three managed campgrounds on the east side of the lake. all are trailer friendly, although I would recomend griffen or horsey campgrounds over yellowjacket, but check out all three on your way.

There are other campgrounds as well that are closer to town, but legally you would have to trailer to any riding.......

Call me should you want to speak directly 2505664817. Dont forget your fishing rod !

Top Bottom