Vacation essentials

teamgreen

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I usually take an all inclusive vacation or two each year, and each time I go I take something new. Last year I added a cheap breathalyzer from London Drugs. My suitcase also has a football, multiple sunglasses, travel mug, sunscreen. So what other items do folks take?

vacation.JPG

j335

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wireless speaker is always handy

ippielb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Don't kid yourself. Immodium liquid gels. Don't waste your trip in the toilet!

dont know if anyone else has their first aid, but I invested in a small plastic fold up barrier in a carrying case. Smaller then a dollar Bill folded in half.

Last edited:

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Darker glasses for sure, wife is going to bust you peaking with those see through a

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

dont know if anyone else has their first aid, but I invested in a small plastic fold up barrier in a carrying case. Smaller then a dollar Bill folded in half.
Other then Cuba we have stayed away from places we have to worry about the food. Or water for that matter.

teamgreen

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Like a rescue mouth barrier for doing mouth to mouth?

calgarysledguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
luggage scale, beer koozie, bottle opener, inflatable floating lounger with beer holder, beach Cooler bag, Zip lock bags to put phone in

Last edited:

X-Treme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.robinsautomotive.ca
I usually take an all inclusive vacation or two each year, and each time I go I take something new. Last year I added a cheap breathalyzer from London Drugs. My suitcase also has a football, multiple sunglasses, travel mug, sunscreen. So what other items do folks take?

Just curious..... why the breathalyzer?

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Have photocopy of passports at home with family and a couple of copies with you but not with your real passports .
We also laminate out Heath ins cards , 3 copies ..
Have on us at all times and in the hotel safe too ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

j335

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Escape route, bribe money(amarican) a spare passport and a map to the Canadian consulate. This year maybe extra bullets for the AK.

Gotta agree, have a backup plan for it if stuff hits the fan. I don't trust the workers to keep me safe if there is a weather or civil event.

Backup food/energy bars, water filter/pills, medication, small first aid kit, flashlight, small battery pack for charging phone, US cash, etc... surprising you can fit all this stuff in a very small bag.

teamgreen

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes sir. One way valve barrier. Mine came in a nice Velcro case too. Keychain on it so you can put it somewhere and it will stay.
Well two of the four of us going are EMTs. But the barriers are no longer needed as they say CPR is effective enough at moving air in and out. Make sure its to the beat of Stayin Alive….

luggage scale, beer koozie, bottle opener, inflatable floating lounger with beer holder, beach Cooler bag, Zip lock bags to put phone in
I have to say I was considering a small lounger, it may keep my floating so I don't spend so much time at the swim up bar.

Just curious..... why the breathalyzer?
Strictly for the fun factor. I picked it up from London Drugs when it was on sale. I wouldn't say its super accurate, but it spits out a number and then you can see who is the drunkest(typically me)

overkill19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes sir. One way valve barrier. Mine came in a nice Velcro case too. Keychain on it so you can put it somewhere and it will stay.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

30&2 ...skip the 2 unless shes Jennifer Aniston look a like!

Top Bottom