vac

gates559

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I need a new shop vac or some kind of vacuum for cleaning the inside of our vehicles. Any recommendations? I have a big ridgid vac but it doesnt do a very good job. I use our Dyson now which works good but I dont want to take it out of the house anymore.

Cheaper the better.

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I have a Shop Vac that I bought a long time ago, and it has always worked great. I'd buy another one if I had too.

teamgreen

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a little Shark vacuum from crappy tire. Its home is in the garage, so vehicles and others random jobs. Cheap and decent.

gates559

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Are you guys getting the little shop vacs or big ones. Mines not too great but its a big one, maybe I need a reducer for the hose now that I think about it.

Absledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Are you guys getting the little shop vacs or big ones. Mines not too great but its a big one, maybe I need a reducer for the hose now that I think about it.

Could be part of the issue. The suction is wayyyy better when a smaller attachment is used. Also sometimes the carpet in trucks is just a pita. I swear I could hit the floor mats in my truck for a full day and the sand would never stop coming out but if I try to vac it does nothing. It's like it's held in the fabric until it gets hit with something

sirkdev

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I need a new shop vac or some kind of vacuum for cleaning the inside of our vehicles. Any recommendations? I have a big ridgid vac but it doesnt do a very good job. I use our Dyson now which works good but I dont want to take it out of the house anymore.

Cheaper the better.

Just get some attachments from home depot for the ridgid thats all I have it works superb. Everybody that tries it is amazed. Get a hose extension as well.

Top Bottom