UTV Underground - XP1K2 Crazy RZR video

KWIK RACING INC.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Now would nt you really want to drive like that unstead of this slow getting stuck in the mud stuff...lmao

I was just watching this this morning... just came out on the 4th of Nov......just awesome.... RJ is a BOSS! lol

dezmitchell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Was just going to post this fricken crazy now my 800 just seems lame

QuintinG

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Now would nt you really want to drive like that unstead of this slow getting stuck in the mud stuff...lmao

I was just watching this this morning... just came out on the 4th of Nov......just awesome.... RJ is a BOSS! lol
I'd rather be mudding. You can't just say your preferences are the right.way to ride

talkinghamster

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well obviously i didnt mean quite this extreme....

but i think rzr riding should be high speed trail riding with jumps and drifting that sort of thing.

when i go trail riding in my rzr at night i get tunnel vision im going so fast.. usually around 100-120KM/H with about 6 inches on each side.

of course this is all just my opinion, but there is a reason they are engineered for this type of driving...

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well obviously i didnt mean quite this extreme....

but i think rzr riding should be high speed trail riding with jumps and drifting that sort of thing.

when i go trail riding in my rzr at night i get tunnel vision im going so fast.. usually around 100-120KM/H with about 6 inches on each side.

of course this is all just my opinion, but there is a reason they are engineered for this type of driving...

True dat. On private land closed course of course :)

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
RJ`s is no stock RZR . Hell they still dont come with harness`s even yet. but i hear you , i really enjoy my wildcat at speed too....lots of fun. My old 800 rzr`s just did not handle & perform good enough to rip it up like that...lol

My point is, i think for the majority of people mudding/trail riding satisfies them with out a high risk factor.......If you get stuck we have a laugh at you ,a beer or two and tow you out.........
If things go wrong at 120 in the trees , it might mean a helicopter out.............

It is a wonder though that POPO built the first all purpose machine that can do MOST things different riders enjoy,in a capable manner !

KWIK RACING INC.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey Nevelle is right here.... I asked a question basically... of course you know I am more the fast woods rider but we still do enough mud... just not go look to bury myself.... I mean rides like the jamboree poker rally is a perfect example of most of our rides we do... a mixture of all.... the thing I guess what im getting at is the trill factor... like Nevelle said... he enjoys going fast in his AC too... it is fun and I know its each to there own ...its just that I ratter ride and not sink and winch all the time... slowness like that is no fun really ... otherwise nascar, nhra drag racing, any sport you want to metion is fast paced with action.....even the CMR ... the pro mud racing is fast.... and that's why I know why the sask guys like Blackie and Osta and gang ride the way they do....that's all... I respect everybodies way of riding.... if it makes you happy ... then by all means do it....

Last edited:
Top Bottom