Used axys

Thicketz

Reaction score
Looking into getting an axys next year now that it's in its third year on production or will be what will the used market look like any insight would be great just trying to work into monthly budget between now and then
Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

knh208

Reaction score
I'm quite certain the Axys has only been out for one year. 16s on the snow last year, 17s delivering now

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

ducati

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The cross country version was out in 2015 and RMK in 2016 production so the overall chassis has had 3 years of development while the RMK model is only on year 2.

Would guess that they will have some changes for the 2018 production year just to spice things up a bit so that should open up the market for used a bit.

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The trail Axys sleds are now in their third year. Second year for mountain. There weren't many used mountain sleds for sale after their first year.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Look at Kijiji for used sleds. That should give you a pretty good idea of what the used market will be. Dealer rebates, and heavy discounting of new left-overs have taken a bite out of the used market. Used sleds are still selling but not like they were years ago.

AxysAssault

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
For comparison, I saw a 2015 pro rmk 800 terrain domination with 500 mi on it for $9500 at a dealer.
I only paid a little more for my axys assault.

Akpowderhound

Reaction score
You can't find a used Axys Mtn sled for sale here in Alaska.
They are fetching prime dollar for the Axys and Fire selling all pro ride chassis sleds.

Top Bottom