Us seniors getting the shaft

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
fyi. Syria does not practice this and when I lived there NEVER saw anything of that sort but in fact more western style of thinking. Here is a list of countries that do and we have been receiving immigrants from several of these countries for decades. We need to separate the difference from a legitimate refuge due to war which is Syria compared to many of the economic seeking hooligans coming from African countries causing a lot of problems in Europe. Not saying all are perfect but then again we have our clowns here too.

Countries practicing Sharia law include Egypt, Mauritania, Sudan, Afghanistan, Iran, Iraq, the Maldives, Pakistan, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Yemen, and certain regions in Indonesia, Malaysia, Nigeria, and the United Arab Emirates. Mixed systems are the most common in Muslim-majority countries.

When sharia law is voted in and your daughters are banned from schooling and told to dress like a patio umbrella. That's when it will stop.

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Apparently that's not the case anymore , as there is a lot of sharia law in Syria now .
Hanna
Posted February 11, 2016

Five years into the revolution, different ideologies have begun to rule different areas of Syria. Some areas are controlled by the Syrian regime, others by the Free Syrian Army (FSA) and some by extremist organizations. These organizations established Sharia courts to rule the areas under their control, and they run them based on their own interpretation of Islam to solve everyday problems in the absence of legitimate judicial bodies.

Since the Syrian regime lost swathes of land — including large parts of Aleppo province in northern Syria at the end of 2013, as well as Idlib province in northwestern Syria in March 2015 — these areas have fallen under the control of rebel forces of different backgrounds and beliefs. Some factions, such as the FSA, aim to establish a civil state, while others, such as Jabhat al-Nusra, want an Islamic state.

In addition to losing all government services and living under the siege imposed by the regime, a major problem these areas faced was ensuring accountability and punishment. In Idlib, the city’s judicial system was paralyzed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hence the reason why people are tying to flee their country as these radicles which according to US sources say there is between 30,000 and 50,000 ISIS supporters are crazy! My parents in Greece met a Syrian family last month and ISIS were trying to get his two daughters ages 11 and 12 so they left to avoid being killed and daughters raped etc etc. As a father of 3 daughters I would DO ANYTHING to get away and I am sure everyone reading this would as well.

Apparently that's not the case anymore , as there is a lot of sharia law in Syria now .
Hanna
Posted February 11, 2016

Five years into the revolution, different ideologies have begun to rule different areas of Syria. Some areas are controlled by the Syrian regime, others by the Free Syrian Army (FSA) and some by extremist organizations. These organizations established Sharia courts to rule the areas under their control, and they run them based on their own interpretation of Islam to solve everyday problems in the absence of legitimate judicial bodies.

Since the Syrian regime lost swathes of land — including large parts of Aleppo province in northern Syria at the end of 2013, as well as Idlib province in northwestern Syria in March 2015 — these areas have fallen under the control of rebel forces of different backgrounds and beliefs. Some factions, such as the FSA, aim to establish a civil state, while others, such as Jabhat al-Nusra, want an Islamic state.

In addition to losing all government services and living under the siege imposed by the regime, a major problem these areas faced was ensuring accountability and punishment. In Idlib, the city’s judicial system was paralyzed.

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
And how do we know which ones are radicals & and which ones are not ...
It's not like a radical one will announce it to us as they get here and we pay there way to settle in ...
I feel bad , buts it is their war/ not ours ...,,

Cdnfireman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hence the reason why people are tying to flee their country as these radicles which according to US sources say there is between 30,000 and 50,000 ISIS supporters are crazy! My parents in Greece met a Syrian family last month and ISIS were trying to get his two daughters ages 11 and 12 so they left to avoid being killed and daughters raped etc etc. As a father of 3 daughters I would DO ANYTHING to get away and I am sure everyone reading this would as well.

When the ISIS dudes came calling to take my daughters, I'd put a bullet in both of their heads. If enough people stood up for themselves, the problem would be eliminated.
Look at all the so called "refugees" streaming into Europe. Mostly males 16-50. Hundreds of thousands of them. If they grew a pair and stood up for their families and countries instead of running away the bad guys would be outnumbered and overwhelmed.
In the areas there where the refugees huddle, there should be two distinct areas. One where the families are gathered under protection and provided for, and the other a training camp for the hundreds of thousands of military age males. At night the men rejoin their families, but during the day they train to be soldiers and form an organized fighting force. According to the numbers there should be no problem building an army of 6-700,000. Big enough to stomp the guts out of ISIS or whomever else is an impediment to civilized society.
Time for these cowards to stand up and defend themselves

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
is it really their war? We have Russians, Americans, Kurds, Turks, Iraqis, etc etc. Seems to me more than a civil war now unfortunately.

And how do we know which ones are radicals & and which ones are not ...
It's not like a radical one will announce it to us as they get here and we pay there way to settle in ...
I feel bad , buts it is their war/ not ours ...,,

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think you watch too much main stream media. When was the last time you went to Europe? The majority of the issues in Europe is NOT caused by the legitimate Syrian refuge but so called economic refugees coming in from all parts of the world such as Africa, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Iraq to name a few. These guys are the radicles especially from Algeria and other N.African countries and unfortunately, causing the majority of the issues in Europe. As for the Syrian's, who on earth do you think is fighting the government? its the Syrian men or otherwise known as rebels. Then we have a 3 and 4 group which are ISIS and the Kurds. ISIS is a group of thugs coming from all sorts of back grounds even as far as Indonesia. Unfortunately for the Syrian's trying to flee, the German government made it easier for the bad asses to mix in with them by allowing the mass migration without proper control.

When the ISIS dudes came calling to take my daughters, I'd put a bullet in both of their heads. If enough people stood up for themselves, the problem would be eliminated.
Look at all the so called "refugees" streaming into Europe. Mostly males 16-50. Hundreds of thousands of them. If they grew a pair and stood up for their families and countries instead of running away the bad guys would be outnumbered and overwhelmed.
In the areas there where the refugees huddle, there should be two distinct areas. One where the families are gathered under protection and provided for, and the other a training camp for the hundreds of thousands of military age males. At night the men rejoin their families, but during the day they train to be soldiers and form an organized fighting force. According to the numbers there should be no problem building an army of 6-700,000. Big enough to stomp the guts out of ISIS or whomever else is an impediment to civilized society.
Time for these cowards to stand up and defend themselves

Ronaha

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We don't need any of these people end of story.We should only take care of our own.

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
As I have said over and over on here . If a terrorist goes to an Islamic mosque, prays with them , works woth them, lives in their community, is related to them (other Muslims) etc etc. However when he shoots or blows innocent people to death ...
The first thing you always hear is ..from the locals at the mosque...
"We had no idea he must of been radicalized "....
Well if they can't tell who the next terrorist is , how in the hell are we gonna know ?

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
When sharia law is voted in and your daughters are banned from schooling and told to dress like a patio umbrella. That's when it will stop.
It will happen soon.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
it is the truth. As for refugees coming into Canada, keep in mind that Harper government started the vetting process in UN refugee camps in Syria and Jordan. When the libs came into power they continued from there. I am dead against bringing any refugees from Germany as who knows what smorgasbord of people are mixed in.

Your last sentence is somewhat interesting....

Pinner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Talking about the OP, so much fake news, it's sad, it's just like spreading rumors.

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am glad she did not cower to their retarded demands, and I hope she gets in power and reverses the insanity.

Cdnfireman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think you watch too much main stream media. When was the last time you went to Europe? The majority of the issues in Europe is NOT caused by the legitimate Syrian refuge but so called economic refugees coming in from all parts of the world such as Africa, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Iraq to name a few. These guys are the radicles especially from Algeria and other N.African countries and unfortunately, causing the majority of the issues in Europe. As for the Syrian's, who on earth do you think is fighting the government? its the Syrian men or otherwise known as rebels. Then we have a 3 and 4 group which are ISIS and the Kurds. ISIS is a group of thugs coming from all sorts of back grounds even as far as Indonesia. Unfortunately for the Syrian's trying to flee, the German government made it easier for the bad asses to mix in with them by allowing the mass migration without proper control.

i make a point of not watching the mainstream media. And why would I want to go to Europe? I thing bringing ANY refugees here is a bad idea. They are nothing but a drain on our social services and to a large degree will never be a productive part of our society.
Having said that, I'm not against immigration. Bring immigrants in that are capable of quickly assimilating into our society and being productive tax paying citizens.
As for the people in places like Syria etc, send the money to the UN for relief in the immediate area. Solve the problems over there. There's no reason that other Muslim countries like Saudi Arabia, Kuwait , UAE, Dubai etc can't help out their fellow Muslims. But they won't, because the Sunnis,Shias, and Wahhabis hate each other almost as much as they hate us.
Remember in Bosnia when the Muslim minority was undergoing a genocidal attack? It wasn't fellow Muslims that stopped the killing, it was NATO.

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh yeah , that's when the Muslims seemed to love American intervention ....lol
How many Muslim countries have taken in any refugees , as mentioned above ...
Most of our issues are on JT 's shoulders , Harper wanted to limit it ... JT has opened it wide open . Hell you can pretty well walk across the boarder & soon have benefits....
Unless of course you are white !

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
USA has had 76 seperate muslim terror attacks mounting to a total death count of 2996 innocent people. Since Trump took power he said any violent muslim immigrant on the radar will be gone, now if he can do that or not who knows. So what would you do if you where on of these hate full violent muslims knowing your sorry azz might get deported? For some strange reason there seems to be a massive amount of muslims seeking asylum from the us and coming into quebec in droves. Now i cannot think of one reason you would need to seek asylum from the usa. Unless you where a terrorist meaning to do harm. If i were Trump i would not trust Canada anymore.

Cdnfireman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
USA has had 76 seperate muslim terror attacks mounting to a total death count of 2996 innocent people. Since Trump took power he said any violent muslim immigrant on the radar will be gone, now if he can do that or not who knows. So what would you do if you where on of these hate full violent muslims knowing your sorry azz might get deported? For some strange reason there seems to be a massive amount of muslims seeking asylum from the us and coming into quebec in droves. Now i cannot think of one reason you would need to seek asylum from the usa. Unless you where a terrorist meaning to do harm. If i were Trump i would not trust Canada anymore.

Good point. These people have already passed the vetting to get into the US. Why should they feel the need to flee?

Top Bottom