Upper bogie wheel mounts

wideman12

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looking for some help! Had a bit of a situation where throttle stuck wide open, sled didn’t die pulling the teather so ended up bailing. Sled hit a tree, miraculously it didn’t wreck the front was able to ride out but now noticed the right spindle is about .5” further forward than the left, couple cracks in the rear upper bogie wheel mounts and a tweak in the rear tunnel.
Was thinking I’d replace mounts and keep riding it. What’s the consensus? Worth it or is this something insurance would consider a write off?
Here’s the part I’m searching for.
Thanks for any help.
176309f1db6a2cb88ebdc81e533cf2fa.jpg

Frankenytro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
if I had to guess I would say that insurance would likely write off the machine as I do not believe you can buy just drop brackets. I am sure you could flange something up if you were hoping to not go the insurance route, but if it was covered it may be a good time to write it off and then buy it back.

Looking for some help! Had a bit of a situation where throttle stuck wide open, sled didn’t die pulling the teather so ended up bailing. Sled hit a tree, miraculously it didn’t wreck the front was able to ride out but now noticed the right spindle is about .5” further forward than the left, couple cracks in the rear upper bogie wheel mounts and a tweak in the rear tunnel.
Was thinking I’d replace mounts and keep riding it. What’s the consensus? Worth it or is this something insurance would consider a write off?
Here’s the part I’m searching for.
Thanks for any help.
//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20201231/176309f1db6a2cb88ebdc81e533cf2fa.jpg

TDR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Aftermarket makes lots of them. No Polaris as they come attached to the tunnel so super expensive. Replace and ride unless you want to fight with insurance.

wideman12

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the advice. Going to see what I cam find for aftermarket and see how it rides after.

Top Bottom