Upholstery in Edmonton

f7sp

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I want to get some work done to my boss seat. Anyone know the best place to bring it to in Edmonton?

sick1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Royal upholstery in Edmonton, He changed the couch on my Harley to a corbin knock off. Was reasonably priced too.

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Volker's upholstery.... Works out of his basement. Some of the best work in the city, by far. Rates much cheaper than the big stores, and he can mod seats to whatever you want. Has done several bike and sled seats for us, now. 780 440 4538

f7sp

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ok thanks for the replies. I was looking at the seat cover centre and Wayne's upholstery on Argyll Rd as well. I'll check out the other spots mentioned, thanks

Uturn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
X2 for Volkers

Volker's upholstery.... Works out of his basement. Some of the best work in the city, by far. Rates much cheaper than the big stores, and he can mod seats to whatever you want. Has done several bike and sled seats for us, now. 780 440 4538

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
volker's upholstery.... Works out of his basement. Some of the best work in the city, by far. Rates much cheaper than the big stores, and he can mod seats to whatever you want. Has done several bike and sled seats for us, now. 780 440 4538

x3 volkers

Top Bottom