Upgrading sled ramp hooks

NZjosh

Reaction score
Hey guys anyone upgraded or know where to get upgraded parts for sled ramps? I want hooks that clip and lock on to the deck so there's no chance they can come off while loading

SRXtreme

Reaction score
The ramp that came with my deck has locks. They are cheesy but they still stop the ramp from lifting.

johnnytrail

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
perhaps letting people know what brand of ramp and sled deck you have would be helpful ?

NZjosh

Reaction score
Sled deck is a old STF deck with a angled square bar to hook ramps onto, ramps are unknown brought used and separately to the sled deck

NZjosh

Reaction score
At the moment the hooks are setup like this and don't sit nicely on a square bar, I've thought about grinding it to fit better but would still need some kind of latch system

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 190

Invalid Zero

Reaction score
I would just weld a small piece of tube to the end of your hook. Drop a bolt into the tube and gravity will hold the bolt in, while it keeps your ramp from going anywhere. I hope that makes sense.

Too Many Toys

Reaction score
You can get these from Marathon. A little modification with a dremmel and it would be able to go over square tubing.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 201

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
You can get these from Marathon. A little modification with a dremmel and it would be able to go over square tubing.

I've used this style on my old old old marathon with the square bar on the back, it goes over the square bar and the keeper does actually hold.

NZjosh

Reaction score
I've used this style on my old old old marathon with the square bar on the back, it goes over the square bar and the keeper does actually hold.

Thanks guys ordered a pair of these from marathon today

Top Bottom