Upgraded 2016 proclimb A arms

kylekk

Reaction score
Went out for a ride in blue river yesterday. Amazing snow. But I smacked a hidden rock and now need to replace some A arms. I have a 2013 proclimb with the 36" upgraded front end. Should I just replace the A arms with factory '16 arms or try and find someone selling a chromoly set.? Would the added arm strength put strain on my bulk head.
Figured I would give snow and mud a try instead of facebook pages. Sold my 13 proclimb arms to Tyler from this site. So there's no going back to the old front end haha

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Went out for a ride in blue river yesterday. Amazing snow. But I smacked a hidden rock and now need to replace some A arms. I have a 2013 proclimb with the 36" upgraded front end. Should I just replace the A arms with factory '16 arms or try and find someone selling a chromoly set.? Would the added arm strength put strain on my bulk head.
Figured I would give snow and mud a try instead of facebook pages. Sold my 13 proclimb arms to Tyler from this site. So there's no going back to the old front end haha
I'm Glad I picked up those a-arms from ya Friday night now Kyle!

I'd stick with factory. Going to something stronger just changes the "weak spot" and could end up costing you significantly more money

Pink-Inc

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Stick with the stockers. They're strong enough and if you break an aftermarket arm on day 1 of a trip you're likely done versus driving down to the local cat dealer and picking up a stock arm to get you going again

Top Bottom