Upgrade 2014 Polaris Pro Rmk track?

GarettDixon07

Reaction score
Want to change my track on my 2014 Polaris Pro Rmk 800, can't decide between challenger peak 2.5, challenger 2.5 extreme, and challenger extreme 3.... anyone have any suggestions? I dont know much about tracks but I was told that these tracks float much better than the stock one and keep the sled from trenching so bad?

deaner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If youre planning on riding your sled around home at all I would go with a camo extreme 2.5.

+SLEDWRECKS+

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Forget about the Peak, trenches bad. I ran one for a year and hated it. If anything go with the Camo Extreme or stay with stock track.
Money is better spent elsewhere on the sled.

JMCX

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think the stock track works good, definitely not a trencher. Maybe a different track will have an edge in certain conditions but like Sledwrecks said your money is probably better spent elsewhere.

ducati

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Did a 3" on my 13 Pro 163 and definitely don't regret it, huge improvement. Did an SLP pipe, Thing can, PCV and clutching along with the 7 tooth drivers and anti stab kit to run the 3".

jockdoc

Reaction score
Did a 3" on my 13 Pro 163 and definitely don't regret it, huge improvement. Did an SLP pipe, Thing can, PCV and clutching along with the 7 tooth drivers and anti stab kit to run the 3".
So, you went for the 3" Camo Extreme?
Does it rub anywhere or can you hear it rubbing the tunnel?
Where did you get your track?

ducati

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So, you went for the 3" Camo Extreme?
Does it rub anywhere or can you hear it rubbing the tunnel?
Where did you get your track?

Yes i did the 3" CE. It doesn't rub anywhere however the track itself makes some noise different to the stock unit just due to depth and change of clearances i believe. Did everything through TB Racing (Backus).

rempel1

Reaction score
If you do any amount of riding in the mountains, go for the 3". Did it on my 13 Pro and its a complete different sled in the trees. Only had to trim a couple inches off the rails and run a anti stab kit. Well worth the $1700

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom