Updates pics and vids of Kamloops area dirtbikin

POWDERSLUT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Vid of the first lap of the BIG KAHUNA 7 hare scramble.Forgot to turn go pro on ,had to pull off to the side and start filmin,no practice laps for anyone.What a blast.YouTube - BIG KUHUNA 7

deepsnowdirtygirl

Reaction score
Sweet video, looks like you were going hard. How many people race in this big Kahuna, I here kamloops is a spectacular place to ride or do any activities u enjoy.

POWDERSLUT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There were probably 150-175 people in the first race with 15 different start times and an hr and a half long.The second race probably had 80-100 people in it and it was 2 and a half hrs long.Kamloops is a pretty sick place to live,awesome dirtbikin ,mountain bikin,fishin,sleddin and boatin.

PowMower

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
kamloops is too damn hot from June to September to ride unless it's higher elevation. Any good trails in Revy when the snow is gone?
There is a motorized ban in the alpine from what I here when the grass is out.

POWDERSLUT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
is that what ya think,u should get out there and ride all they lower ch!t at greenstone is slimey as hell and ridin will be deadly atleast till the end of june,might not even pull out the boat this year if this weather keeps up..

PowMower

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
is that what ya think,u should get out there and ride all they lower ch!t at greenstone is slimey as hell and ridin will be deadly atleast till the end of june,might not even pull out the boat this year if this weather keeps up..

No way, terrible riding around kamloops and always way too hot!;)

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
kamloops is too damn hot from June to September to ride unless it's higher elevation. Any good trails in Revy when the snow is gone?
There is a motorized ban in the alpine from what I here when the grass is out.

As far as i know the only motorized thing that is allowed in the alpine is snowmobiles. Any other motorized unit would tear-up the alpine. Unless it is on an old existing road or trail then alot of the area's allow it as long as you stay on the trail because it is illegal to get off the trail(even by 5-10ft).

H2O

Reaction score
Nice video.... thanks for sharing. It looks like a lot of single track riding.... Is there trails for atvs to ride on there?

POWDERSLUT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ya there is tonnes of quad trails,just stay on the quad trails and keep the single track for the dirt bikes

H2O

Reaction score
Thanks for the info.... How high in elevation can you go? Is there still snow up high?

I would like to ride that area in two weeks.

POWDERSLUT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
u can ride anywhere from the valley bottom to 7000 ft depending on where u go.If u have never rode here i would suggest Greenstone mt,u could camp at Duffy lake ,(get a map from the camp collector)they have the whole mountain marked and labeled like a ski hill ,with difficulty level and what the trail is for quad or dirt bikes.U will have a new fav spot if u go there i can gaurrentee it...All the money collected from Duffy lake camp ground goes back to the greater kamloops motorcycle assocation.

POWDERSLUT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Was start'n to get a little dusty
P7160250.jpg

P7160219.jpg

P7160249.jpg

P7160255.jpg
a few pics of the boy.

POWDERSLUT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
rode noble yesterday and the conditions r deadly,didnt take no pics ur vid but get out there while u can...

Top Bottom