Unity Poker Ralley

switchbackfst

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have any info on this event? I heard was on Saturday but not really sure? Thanks in advance.

PS. What is the snow like there as well?

Shibby!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just came back from Saskatoon and drove through Unity.

Snow coverage is there, but the snow isn't great. They got a storm awhile ago that I think covered up the fields and grass, but rocks and such would easily be a concern.

I've never rode in the praries so I don't know what is considered good snow though.

OnlyPolaris

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i think we have a flyer hanging in the window at boundary. can't remember for sure. i will take a look tomorrow.

Oldtrick

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Most of the time when your riding the flat land, if the stubble is full, you should have a pretty good ride. Sled will float but you're obviously not going to do much carving.

For the most part, rally's out this way are set up through fields that they know are relatively rock free. Your worst ememy down here are the finger drifts. Amazing how far they can bouce your a$$.

Shibby!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Most of the time when your riding the flat land, if the stubble is full, you should have a pretty good ride. Sled will float but you're obviously not going to do much carving.

For the most part, rally's out this way are set up through fields that they know are relatively rock free. Your worst ememy down here are the finger drifts. Amazing how far they can bouce your a$$.

In that case there is snow.

It's pretty much the same through Provost, Macklin, Unity, Wilkie and all the way to Saskatoon. A bit more wind drifted in Saskatoon though.

I imagine it doesn't differ much from lloyd though.

belch22

Reaction score
I just talked to my buddy in Unity and he thinks there is enough snow around...and the rally is on Saturday February 27th, starting at 10:30am SK time at the Agriplex (rodeo grounds on hwy 14)
Hope to see a good turnout!

switchbackfst

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We actually have very little snow here now. about maybe 5" of sugar snow ..... kinda sucks

switchbackfst

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well youll see 4 in my truck and 6 coming from luseland. I'll be on my ditchbanger not enough snow for the turbo.

Attachments

• 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 38

Oldtrick

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lloyd has terrible snow conditions right now.
Sask got the January 22nd storm that dumped close to 10" in Stoon.
Towards Unity, Wilkie will be ok conditions and a lot of them leave 8"-10" stubble, so the snow is sometimes a lot better that one would think.

Top Bottom