Unit 6 titanium can.

lsone

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lots of threads on the etec stumble, the mapping is way better than it used to be.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Ive spent some time on dootalk reading about the remaps. The complaints after remaps vs praise is disconcerning. A lot of what I read is deal with the stumble because the remap detunes the sled in a manner that the low end punch is gone and the sled feels like it has to wind up(losing the rip your arm off feel)

Dmf

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Jesus you guys, haven't you ever run your etec up on a stand before???! Etecs are load sensitive, as soon as there's no load the sled will cut out, try it, you can grab the throttle wide open and the thing will fall on its face and drop a cylinder. You need to hold the brake on to give it a load. He must likely wasn't or wasn't on the brake enough. It's just lake coming down In elevation and getting on it you'll over rev and will need to clicker down. Oh and Specialtys can is GGB so don't be surprised when the numbers are the same

lsone

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Jesus you guys, haven't you ever run your etec up on a stand before???! Etecs are load sensitive, as soon as there's no load the sled will cut out, try it, you can grab the throttle wide open and the thing will fall on its face and drop a cylinder. You need to hold the brake on to give it a load. He must likely wasn't or wasn't on the brake enough. It's just lake coming down In elevation and getting on it you'll over rev and will need to clicker down. Oh and Specialtys can is GGB so don't be surprised when the numbers are the same
Thats the trick to eliminating the etec stumble?! GENIUS! Im going to zip tie my brake handle down. :p

52weekbreak

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ha ha. I wouldn't recommend it. Just in the process of replacing brake, disk and bearings because I left the P brake on during a quick rip. Engine (800 E-Tec) powered right through it though:)

Thats the trick to eliminating the etec stumble?! GENIUS! Im going to zip tie my brake handle down. :p

Dmf

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Lol yup correct! Yea I'm talking when the track is in the air on the stand
not actually riding it

dooin800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was in in Riderz today picking up my new 174 black T3 and had a look the can and all I can say is WOW!! It was very well built. it was light, very light. They are hoping the price will come in around 600$-650. I've put my order in. They are claiming 106 decibels. :Cool9:

yamadabadoo

Reaction score
Has anybody used the GGB can on their etec? Whats the real life review on it? Its the only one that I see that just guarantees to not lose power.......
FIT? FINISH? any issues?
Thanks guys, I hate asking salesmen..... Everything they sell adds 10 HP
Cheers

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Has anybody used the GGB can on their etec? Whats the real life review on it? Its the only one that I see that just guarantees to not lose power.......
FIT? FINISH? any issues?
Thanks guys, I hate asking salesmen..... Everything they sell adds 10 HP
Cheers

I had one and it was really good. Fit like a glove good sound and quality was too notch. This is the only can I buy from now on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom