UFC this sat.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Griffin! Tito gets to go home to Jenna so he wins either way.

Tito rested in round 3 for when he gets home.

Griffin had a good fight and never got cut too bad.
Good win Griffin.

I think they will fight again.

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Saw some highlites.... Looked like good fight overall......
yeah, was a good one...Tito came out hard in the first and part of the second and laid some decent ground and pound on Forrest, but Griffin defended himself way better from the bottom than he did in their previous fight.....and in typical fashion Tito gassed out....the third was ALL Forrest....leg kicks, some great combinations....Tito tried to shoot on him 3 or 4 times but not even close to a successful takedown. even if it had been closer, I think Forrest would have got the decision just so there could be an Ortiz vs Griffin 3.

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was pretty choked I didn't get to watch it.. the southside brewhouse lost their satellite feed so I missed it...glad Griffin took that mouthy F&*cker out though:)

give_it_all_

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was pretty choked I didn't get to watch it.. the southside brewhouse lost their satellite feed so I missed it...glad Griffin took that mouthy F&*cker out though:)

That's worse than I had it. You went to the bar thinking you can watch it, I knew all along I would miss it.

karbz700

Reaction score
Glad forest won.But what the hell was with titis third round no show. Staged.

dooryder

XP V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
some of those pre fights were jokes like the one where the guy faked getting poked in the eye lol, then purposly hit the jabed the other guy in the eye, the rest were all good fights, i had faith in tito but he let me down :(

Haggis

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Kimbo is getting his shot at UFC fight eh? Should be good I have liked him in Ultimate Fighter although I did not think I would. He is a decent guy and quick learner.

Top Bottom