UFC this sat.

08summit

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Griffin...I hope it goes the distance too but I think it is only 3 rounds not five as it is not a title fight....correct me if I'm wrong, I know I would like to watch them beat on one another for 5 rounds anyway.

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
My money is on Tito

Ortiz3.jpg

forrest_griffin1.jpg

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hmm... well since I'm not the biggest fan of Ortiz im gonna bet on Griffin. Where's everyone watchin it?? Were checkin it out at the new Southside Brewhouse!

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
going to go with Tito....he has been fighting with a back injury for years, now that it's repaired we will see if his excuse of not being able to train hard previously holds any water. he gassed out in the second round last fight against Griffin....I think the decision should have went the other way. if he doesn't gas, I think he will destroy Forrest.

waka

Reaction score
Griffin is hallarious... Did you see his last fight??? He ran out and away so fast... I got to go tito... Even with a bad back he just has to hurt griffin and the guy will bolt...

I will give griffin a little credit as silva is a killer... But still what a wuss...

He watched forrest gump to many times... Run forest run..

Lol

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have to say Griffin he has to redeem himself, after the little jog out of the Octagon!:d, I think the real winners will be the fans!!

Top Bottom