Twisted Turbo vs. BD Turbo M7

Vertical-Extreme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm just looking for suggestions and some advice on either the Twisted Turbo or the BD turbo for my 06 M7 I'm kinda pulling towards the twisted kit but would like to hear everyones opinion on the Two.

i would go with OVS, before either of those
www. ogdenvalleysports.com. Travis and Gar are awesome and no one has been working on 2 stroke turbos longer than Gar. and hey if there kit is good enough for Brad Story it is good enough for me :beer:

whittaker727

Reaction score
I had killer luck this year with my Twisted set up and every time I had a question about anything at all, I always got to talk to Shain and he explained everything in terms I could understand. Now, Brian at Canadian Powersports sells and installs Shanes kits, and he's only an hour and a half from you. If it's good enough for Shane, Davidoff and a host of other, it's good enough for me.

bigdawg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i would go with OVS, before either of those
www. ogdenvalleysports.com. Travis and Gar are awesome and no one has been working on 2 stroke turbos longer than Gar. and hey if there kit is good enough for Brad Story it is good enough for me :beer:

Im not starting a pizzing match BUT there is a gentleman that has been working on 2 stroke turbo's longer than Gar and has teached Gar a few things along the way.....His Name.............STEVE PAKER........

P.S Talk to BDF 900 OR Deano 670 about OVS kits im sure they would love to share there story....

Last edited:

whittaker727

Reaction score
Im not starting a pizzing match BUT there is a gentleman that has been working on 2 stroke turbo's longer than Gar and has teached Gar a few things along the way.....His Name.............STEVE PAKER........

P.S Talk to BDF 900 OR Deano 670 about OVS kits im sure they would love to share there story....

I hadn't heard from Vern in a while, did he have problems with his sled last winter?

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had killer luck this year with my Twisted set up and every time I had a question about anything at all, I always got to talk to Shain and he explained everything in terms I could understand. Now, Brian at Canadian Powersports sells and installs Shanes kits, and he's only an hour and a half from you. If it's good enough for Shane, Davidoff and a host of other, it's good enough for me.

Talk to Spoon (Canadian Powersports) - he will be able to help. Shain is really good with his setups as well and has a good head on his shoulders from what I've seen. You could talk to Main Jet in Nelson as well, if you want another option/opinion.

BDF#900

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dont forget about Dale Cutler, good people. Phone whoever your considering, and someone your not. Compare what they tell you and how they treat you. Should be able to talk to at your level and give you answers you undertstand. Shouldn't have any secrets that cann't tell or explain. Make some calls you will figure it out.

Deano670

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
801-224-5005 ask for Dale IMO just a down to earth guy with some Nasa shuttle info;) Tell him Dean at MAD MOTORSPORTS sent you

Beekeeper

Reaction score
I am curious, what kind of RPM do sleds with a turbo run? What kind of #'s do you get with Nitrous?
A buddy asked me these questions last night and I am like...I not sure???

whittaker727

Reaction score
You should see the same RPM range with boost as you do on a normaly aspirated sled, Nitrous will add revs though and you need to clutch for that. I've never run NOS so I don't know about numbers or seat of the pants feel for performance, but I do know that if you go from 10 psi of boost and then turn it up to 14.......HOLY BALLS! It's a different sled!

snownman

Reaction score
you might give shain at Twisted a call at 801-668-6344. he's played with the M-7's a lot. also keep in mind that a bit of cylinder/head work on those really help also.

Top Bottom